Advice Required

Hi, me and my fuck buddy are looking for a dirty openminded female to have a 3sum with, due to our situation neither of us can use a mate, just wondering if anyone has any ideas of where to look or try and find someone

Thanks

I'm just wondering if it's ok to know what age your are? Not that you are obliged to answer of course. Just I think the course of action differes somewhat if you're a young studenty type to a more mature 'couple'.

Adultfinder websites would work, a random google search is the best I can offer. There is a thread somewhere on here about them though, try a search.

Oh and gumtree can work.

to sxe couple21 - i'm 28 and he's 29

imeldaimelda - we've tried gumtree for past 6 months and just seem to get messed about by people, wither that or we just get random automated responses

Hmmm http://www.adultfriendfinder.com/ or the like then, but many charge so I'd search the net for some reviews first.

Where are you? If in London there's myplace4fun etc which might work (or would be damn fun to try!)

kls060780 wrote:

imeldaimelda - we've tried gumtree for past 6 months and just seem to get messed about by people, wither that or we just get random automated responses

Imelda - we've had little luck with so called finder sites, single bi fems are like gold dust.

My advice would be go down to a club, we have le chambre in sheffield but haven't yet plucked up the courage to visit.

Scratch that, right link is http://www.ourplace4fun.com/

Yeah coz threesomes are mainly in the couple's favour! I wouldn't have one with a couple, too much could go wrong. I'd rather it be all single peeps IMHO.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

kls060780 wrote:

Imelda - we've had little luck with so called finder sites, single bi fems are like gold dust.

My advice would be go down to a club, we have le chambre in sheffield but haven't yet plucked up the courage to visit.

yeah i agree i've tried loads of them sites and had no luck at all, I have found more people on facebook

imeldaimelda wrote:

Yeah coz threesomes are mainly in the couple's favour! I wouldn't have one with a couple, too much could go wrong. I'd rather it be all single peeps IMHO.

You have to pick the right couple I suppose, I can't see it being at all an issue within our relationship but I can see the potential pitfalls and green eyed monster events!

See thats the thing we're not actually a couple, been on off fuck buddies for a year or so now, which is why we can't get to find anyone at clubs or anything like that, in the past 6 months we've had about 6 or 7 people who seemed really up for it, then we hear nothing else from them. Its starting to really get to us as we both wanna do it, i've had couples asking me but i'd rather do it iwth some one i know just for the safety side of things, but hen i suppose that could be why we're having problems finding someone.

imeldaimelda we're from near oxford

How about http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/main/index.html ?

tried it, lots of couples on there, not many singles.

Hmmm I suppose swinging really is more about couples. Like if ur single, you can find a partner no worries generally (unless ur too picky like me...!)

Imelda - gutted that you have changed your pic (but your legs are v nice too....)

Well all the others are on my blog (link in my profile) so don't worry!

Have you tried UK Exhibitionists?

I'll