advise for next anal play

I might try again with the butt tingler anal solo play and I need advice on how to make it work for me

1.I live with my parents so it's awkward to clean my anal except for when my dad work day shifts when is the best time to clean my anal with the douche so I'm sure it's clear for play

2.now for the play for those who used it before what's the best way to do the play (I'll be doing it in the bathroom) the first time I positioned on my kness and hands both insertion and play and had used lubricate

You should douche after you empty your bowels first. Depending on the kit you have, you may need to use more than one bulb of water. Try to hold it in for 5-10 minutes and then let it pass.

Wait for 45 mintues or so to be sure all the water has come out and then you should be good to go. Alternatively, you can play in the shower or bath as well, you will need a good water resistant lube, either petroleum based doc johnson anal jelly or pure silicone like Sliquid silver both of which are messy but stay slippery in and under water. If you want to play this way then you can usually play straight away after passing the water.

Get yourself a lube launcher and use that to insert lube inside, the water has a tendency to remove your bodys natural moisture (and there is not much of that to speak of in your butt anyway), shooting some lube inside allows it to thoroughly coat the interior and makes plugs much more comfortable.

If you go with the silcone or petroleum lubes though, make sure you have a spray bottle of bathroom cleaner handy because you will have to use soap to clean every surface you come into contact with to remove the lube afterward.

Be aware that a douche is not an enema and the douche will not clean out your colon or large intestine, it only superficially cleans the rectum. This is normally fine for things like you have indicated. If you want to be completely clean then an enema is required as it will completely flush out all the material from your large intestine. The more thorough process is only necessary if you decide to take your anal exploration further, and deeper.

Douching isn't essential. I've done a ton of anal play and have never douched. If it's something you're insisting on doing then do it with the shower running or say you're going for a bath and do it then?

NatandTom wrote:

Douching isn't essential. I've done a ton of anal play and have never douched. If it's something you're insisting on doing then do it with the shower running or say you're going for a bath and do it then?

This is good advice as well, as long as your not constipated and have recently emptied your bowel, there is normally very little waste in your rectum. Inserting a plug will not present any issues, even slipping it in and out shouldnt result in much mess.

A douche can give you a bit of extra peace of mind but doesnt do much.

so I don't have to douche despite risk of...you know...mess

if it makes you more comfortable then use the douche.

double sorry

NatandTom wrote:

Mastershy, this what I do when I'm in the shower. I use the shower head to put it close to the hole and let the water go in. Then I let it all out in the toilet. Then fill me up one more time, and empty myself one more time. After I empty out, then I'm ready for anal sex with my dildos. Then you don't have to worry about a mess back there because you will be all clean inside and out.

No you don't have to douche. It's personal preference and whatever makes you comfortable. I know that some people use condoms over the toy for peace of mind instead of douching, but again, that's personal preference.

okay how do I use the lubricant launcher as in how do you put the lubricant in the launcher