Anal douch

So we have started to like the idea of anal play. Please could you hunnys help me out. Is it imperative to use a douch? I'm a hygiene freak lol
Thanks in advance X

Hi KinkyKate88

If you are a hygiene freak then i would say yes use a Anal douch

If you do not use it then make sure that you eat light and go to the loo a hour before you try anal play

I use a Anal douch and after using it i take a quick shower to make sure every thing is clean .

Have fun and us lots of lube and take your time

I personally don't douche but I don't make regular movements so I've never worried much about not being clean down there. I usually just shower and I'm good to go. If it eases your mind then I'd say try a douche. Have fun experimenting x

If you are that hygeiene aware then it might be best for you.

They say to do one an hour before anal and always use plain water, never use the pre-made salt water douches sold in pharmacies as they cause the bowels to try to empty for quite a while afterwards.

Douching too often (even with plain water) is thought to upset the natural balance of healthy bacteria down there.

RedCheeks wrote:

If you are that hygeiene aware then it might be best for you.

They say to do one an hour before anal and always use plain water, never use the pre-made salt water douches sold in pharmacies as they cause the bowels to try to empty for quite a while afterwards.

Douching too often (even with plain water) is thought to upset the natural balance of healthy bacteria down there.

How regularly should I douch? I'm sooo excited shame I'm a darn hygiene freak lol X

Thank you all so very much for you taking time to reply to meeeee X

I would say it depends on your anal play, my OH never used to douche for anal sex but now our play has broadened, toying, fingering, exploring! douching is essential! My OH douches for all anal, even anal sex, makes it that bit more pleasant too!

Yes man wrote:

I would say it depends on your anal play, my OH never used to douche for anal sex but now our play has broadened, toying, fingering, exploring! douching is essential! My OH douches for all anal, even anal sex, makes it that bit more pleasant too!

Makes sense to me X

I'm considering trying the same - what's put me off previously is the thought of it and embarrassment in the case of potential.. er.. 'mess'. Would you guys recommend the bulb douches or the pipes attached to the hotwater bottles for best results and ease of use?

Zozopop, it all depends how you want to play. A bulb full or two might be enough to clear your rectum for fingering or anal sex. But for anything more like fisting you may have to cleanse deeper.

I started with a bulb, then a Higginson Syringe to pump up to a litre, now I've been useing a shower attachment for years and havn't looked back.

Don't worry about flushing out your friendly bacteria you've got four foot of colon and you wont clean that out with a glassfull of water!

Just try it.

Enjoy. x

Hi guys. I aS terrified of the idea the first time I wanted to try anal.
The thought of douching made me a lot calmer. If you are hygiene oriented then yes I would definitely recommend it. I got a bulb style one from LH and it was fantastic.
Very easy to use. Easy to clean, didn't look scary (which helped with the nerves the first time I tried) I would suggest also like the other have that you use plane water. As anything else will make you feel like you need to go to the toilet even if you don't, and its not the kind of thing you want to feel at that time. I also agree with doing it about and hour before.
Also if your worried about 'mess' I would say to do as I Done first time and be relaxed and comfortable in the bathroom. (I Done it in the shower) easy to clean of there is some mess.

I hope this has helped a little at least. Have fun and take care guys!!!! 😊

gee-gee
- Thank you
I bought a bulb style douch which arrived yesterday. You certainly have put my mind at rest as I followed your instructions just there (douched in the shower, with fresh water, incase of mess etc). It worked out well. Lets see how the evening progresses ;-)