First Outdoor Experience

Last night, I was lucky enough to pop my outdoor sex cherry - and it was amazing!

On a secluded piece of headland, looking over the sea at dusk, it was pretty much perfecrt!
Just towards the end, a car drove very close to us (don't think they saw anything) but found it a massive turn on. Next time, I think wearing a skirt next time would be a better idea then tight jeans though :P

Just wanted to share my experience and wondered if anyone wanted to do the same?

Thanks for sharing, it's fantastic doing it outdoors isn't it? And your location sounds beautiful.
Always best to wear a skirt should a quick cover up become necessary.
One of the best experiences I had outdoors was years ago in a field. So peaceful and just the feel of the grass beneath me and the warm sun on bare skin, makes me feel at one with nature, a bit like being an animal .And there's always the tiniest risk of being spotted which makes it even more exciting.

Wow that sounds so beautiful! My experiences of outdoor sex are much more "nasty" and revolve around the idea of rape but going on our first holiday in a couple of weeks and hoping to have sex on the beach at sunset :)

That sounds amazing Lissylou!

I had my first outdoor experience last month in the woods near my house, it was a sunny day and there were loads of hikers and people having picnics so it was exciting, we found a little secluded area and could hear people walking by... It was a bit rushed because I was nervous but next time hopefully I can relax a bit more!

Three times for me and the OH now... once on a beach and twice on a moor :)

I used to date a farmer, outdoor sex was the norm for us!

crazy horse wrote:

I used to date a farmer, outdoor sex was the norm for us!

Please tell me you have tried the clichΓ© of in/on a pile of hay in a barn! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

CVR92 wrote:

That sounds amazing Lissylou!

I had my first outdoor experience... It was a bit rushed because I was nervous but next time hopefully I can relax a bit more!

I was the same, but it definietly added to the whole experience of possibly being caught. On the other hand, the OH loved it and finished rather quickly .... so I also had the pleasure of outdoor oral!

Want to get back into it oh is keen but a bit nervous. We have Dartmoor on way and nice beaches the other. I am a country boy and would love some country loving.

Sounds great lissylou. I've not done outdoor in many years but am keen to get back into it. Probably my best outdoor times were

1 - down the local beach. It was dark and the moon was bright and shining. Think it was about midnight.

2 - on the side of a cliff with my 1st ever sexual partner. There was a little cave just down from the cliff face.

3 - in a tent with other people around. Was over quite quick and he moved pretty slow so that people wouldn't suspect. It was a turn on with being there and they honestly didn't have any clue.

4 - up the alleyway of a pub with a "friend" A very quick and satisfying time.

5 - Gave my hubby Oral in a car park after a night out and in a scrap yard in broad daylight.

6 - over the Bonnet of a Car on a back road one night.

Will need to seek out more opportunities I think :)

I've been trying to think of other fun and more adventurous places we could try ...

Think our next foray will be in some wooded area.

Has anyone else got any places in their mind they would like to give a go one day?

Quite fancy the scrapyard venue. Me and my hubby were at a scrapyard a few weeks ago and it started raining so we got into the back of a scrap transit van and I did think at the time Mmmm .... this would be interesting but it was very rickety and didn't much fancy the idea of having to be rescued by the scrap men if the whole thing rolled over!

i lurrvvvee outdoors sex. Haven't done it for ages. Must plan something soon.....

Something I am really looking forward to getting back to.

I had several outdoor sex encounters with my earlier boyfriends/ encounters, when I was a college student.
Now doing loads of hiking... My mind keeps wandering into thoughts like... Hmmm." This would be a lovely spot for a picnic and sex..."πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡
Who says that 40 + women don't think of sex in the day.... I think I am getting hornier the older I get!!😊

On holiday in Spain with my wife. By the pool ( we rented a villa ) my wife just came out of the villa with her swimsuit on and said we are going to fuck now ! . She pulled her swimsuit bottom to one side and said wank now. As soon as my cock was hard she mounted me ( people looking from all arround us ) and she just fucked my cock really hard for over 30 minutes riding me like a horse. No idea why she did this as she wont now talk about it ?

Several times in lovely secluded areas, but not recently. I've been reminded of how fantastic it feels outdoors, with sunshine and fresh air and the hint of danger... mmmm!

outdoor sex is great. one experience i always remember is when me and an ex had sex behind an office block in town centre, when we finished there was 3 people at the office window just looking at us. I was really embarrassed at the time but can laugh at it now.

My first outdoor experience was also my first ever sexperience. I'll never forget it.
It was by the lake, early morning, fulfilled with birdsongs and with my long-time-crush.

Haven't had outdoor sex :(

Haven't had outdoor but funnily we were discussing it today - woods and secluded cove were mentioned