All my friends are off sex

I think you’re right, or an affair.
I read an autobiography about a sex worker, and it wasn’t fiction. You could tell.
One thing that really stood out for me was that she was surprised at the amount of married people who said their wives (it was mainly men she noted on this matter) no longer wanted a sexual relationship. She said some were lovely people and really, would it be so hard on some women to show a little affection now and again towards their husband? Even a cuddle? If there were, her business would see a huge drop it custom.

Many simply craved love. It wasn’t always penetration of some sort, sometimes it was an evening spent being interested in someone, taken on a date and made to feel human again.

My Ex told me if I could get it somewhere else that was fine with her.

I dont have any friends that discuss their sex lives.
My sex drive has always been much higher the the wife and especially since she is going through the menopause. Migt have sex every 2 weeks if I’m lucky which is frustrating butt i love her so much.

1 Like

Dont have many friends but the ones that I do the males friends we kinda do but more in a joking kind of way and with the main female friend that I have we do talk quite about sex and our respective sex lives and they are defiantly healthy!
One of my friends he say that him and his wife dont have sex that often and it has been that way for a long time but it is always said in a joking way so I never know fully.

2 Likes

It’s the love that’s important. My wife and I have an active sex life but it’s far more vanilla than my previous relationships but everything else she brings to the marriage is so much more than I’ve ever experienced.

1 Like

My female friends seem to be either sex-mad (like me) or not interested at all. There seem to be few in the middle in the groups I hang around with.
In the “not interested” group, I know of one couple where they have a cleaner who is primarily there for the husband to shag, and I know of one couple where she encourages the husband get sex elsewhere, wherever he can. I also know of one couple where she is sex-mad and her husband wants her to shag wherever she can as he doesn’t have do. A little bit sad I think, but at least they have found a way to keep their relationships together.

1 Like

Two totally separate groups. The ones I chat to about sex and the other group who never talk about it and if they do it is to complain that ‘it’ just isn’t working for them in their lives/relationships. I have only noticed the two groups form over the last 2-3 years.

Whilst the second group are all lovely and good friends, I would not be able to live the way they are living. I am still a once a day girl and sometimes that is difficult with kids, of course, but any more than a 24 hour gap feels very uneasy, I just don’t like it.

3 Likes

I’d put myself in the ‘sex-mad’ category with you Mira. Can’t get enough.

But my wife is now the only person I want to have sex with. If my wife didn’t enjoy sex I don’t know if I’d be able to sleep with other people to satisfy a need. My ‘need’ is intertwined with her happiness and my love for her. Thankfully her interest in sex is going in the right direction. :pray:

1 Like

My friend has been too. It happens sometimes