All or nothing?

Just wondering what people do and also what they find a turn on when it comes to body hair. I prefer to be all shaven and my oh loves it and I love it when he's shaven too, not that that happens often, but I love the feel and don't mind giving him a bj knowing I'm not going to choke on stray hairs!!

How about you?

I like to be completely hairless and my man prefers that too. He does nothing with his bush though if it were up to me he would have a bit of a trim. His chest and back are hairless anyway which I LOVE! xx

I like to be comepletely hair free down below and I prefer men hair free too or at least trimmed;-)

See when oh shaves its just pubic hair, he's still got hairy chest and back, which I'm really not a fan of!

Do you find it's more sensational, you can feel everything better, I have great orgasms now when I'm shaven and even better ones when we both are!

i am a male and i keep myself smooth at all times i cant stand hair down there also i have very little body hair it all grows in the ears LOL my wife halfass shaves once in a while. I like a smooth pussy when eating it

I love it when women are natural down there, think it's really sexy. I understand shaving around the bikini line, but apart from that I find it a turn on.

I have a hairy chest and I found wommen quite like it (it's not wolf man style). As for downstairs, I somtimes give it a trim to make it a little shorter. I would never touch my balls though - far to sensitive

Mr Belle loves it when Mrs Belle is clean shaven apart from a landing strip - Mrs Belle has had laser treatment to keep that and reduce the need for shaving / waxing with the attendant problems of ingrowing hairs and infected hir follicles.

Mrs Belle loves Mr Belle to be clean shaven but he's reluctant to do it all the time because when it starts to grow back it itches like buggery!

Belles

Belle_djour wrote:

Mr Belle loves it when Mrs Belle is clean shaven apart from a landing strip - Mrs Belle has had laser treatment to keep that and reduce the need for shaving / waxing with the attendant problems of ingrowing hairs and infected hir follicles.

Mrs Belle loves Mr Belle to be clean shaven but he's reluctant to do it all the time because when it starts to grow back it itches like buggery!

Belles

That's why my OH doesn't like to shave down there. I understand as it itches for me too so I'm happy for him to be au natural if that's what he prefers. I don't mind having to pick a hair or two out my mouth every now and then lol

My oh had a trimmed bush. Never been fussed about her waxing / shaving

I have a landing strip and generally like it when a guy has some hair because bald ballsacks freak me out. I don't know why but to me no pubic hair means you're a child, adults are supposed to have it, just keep it nice and trimmed.

Love it when she is perfectly shaven, massive turn on :) i on the other hand only trim on regular basis as she doesnt like me completely shaven . Everyones different

My gf keeps saying she would prefer me 2 b shaved all over and has asked many times if she can shave me I get turned on by the idea and always agree 2 it but I'm still waiting 4 it 2 happen

A few years back I would constantly badger the oh to shave herself, now i'm not too bothered as long as its tidy. If she reads this she'll remind me forever!

Genuinely surprised by the differences in answers, but that's what makes us human :) nice that we're all diff and not clones of each other :)

belle, what's the laser treatment?

I trim myself regulary but do like to have hair down there, my OH is hairy and it is a turn on for me when going down on her, not a fan of completely hairless!

The smoother e better, no hair is great but a small neat patch at the top is fine. Key is smooth lips.

Ive gone for smooth as well I like it as does oh but it is a hassle keeping it smooth

We tend to go from natural bushy to completely off for both me and the OH. Just depends on mood. Plus season as shaven in summer feels better to us, less sweaty lol

My OH has had laser so is always tidy, has it all gone apart from a little strip... Which is easily removed.

I always trim, and a little hair remover on the balls. Wife loves it that way....

No hair, at all. I wouldn't want to lick the hair on my head, so I don't want to be licking it anywhere else either!

I have a landing strip I shave clean if ordered to ;) and hubby trims, tbh I don't think I'd like hairless balls....x