Hairy or Not?

Hi everyone!!!

I just though i'd throw this one out there and see what the general feeling is......

Hair or no hair -down there - That IS the question! (Teeheehee I'm a poet and I didn't know it!)

Wata you think????

:o)

No hair down there for me I think! I always feel cleaner, and better being bare! x

Well, I have hair down. OH prefers it - although I can't say I'd get rid if she didn't mind about it.

OH is bare down there, 'cause I prefer it... Think it makes for better oral!

ahh, for my OH i prefer him trimmed :) x

For my bf as long as its tidy thats good for me and not a jungle, just trimmed. I have none, did have a landing strip but bf prefers it bald so stuck with that x

We both shave here, find it much cleaner looking and hygienic without all the added surface area. Also allows a much better view of each other which is a big turn on.

BadGirl leaves a little landing strip but I think I'd prefer her to be totally shaven. I'm completely shaven and BadGirl prefers it :-D

For me.completly bare down there.....just looks and feels nicer i think......upkeep is a bastard though girls......don't u agree!!!!

I'm shaven down there but my wife has trimmed hair but I would prefer bare

toxycat wrote:

For me.completly bare down there.....just looks and feels nicer i think......upkeep is a bastard though girls......don't u agree!!!!

Thats the reason BadGirl isn't bare. She says its too much of a pain... obviously not tried shaving a ball sack before then lol

On a guy, I actually prefer the hair intact (although if it's a bit of a jungle, tidy it up before I end up choking on it!). If he's going to shave, at least leave the bit above - preferably with treasure trail, just because it's yummy looking - and make damn sure it's not all stubbley. There's nothing less sexy than having to stop mid-blowjob because of beard rash. Oh yes, it's happened.

For myself, I used to prefer the bare look, but weight fluctuations left me with some barely noticeable stretch marks on that patch just below the belly, and while I don't think anyone else would even notice them, I feel too exposed without something there, so leave the 'above' part intact, but trimmed to be neat. Rest of it is usually nekkid, but the effort means I'll often just go "to hang with it" and let it grow back to trimmed. When I'm rich, I'll have it professionally waxed every chance: had it done a couple of times before, and wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, was just a shame I couldn't afford to get it done regularly, and don't have the skill/guts to wax myself (couldn't even manage my legs, just ended up bleeding and still covered in hair, so won't be giving it a go on my delicates!).

So Gemma. . . . What are your preferences then? SG x

As long as it's not a jungle, a bit of hair is fine. The problem with bare is the upkeep, or worse, stubble!

I agree Rubberjin! I love my OH shaven but. . . My OH as Afro type hair and when it's growing back my cock gets a good rubdown. In the heat of the moment I don't feel it but afterwards. Love me tender comes to mind, yowch! SG x

We both like me bare but as said the up keep and regrowth is murder and with him its just a tidy up.

im totally bald down there

I much prefer being bare but regrowth is a major pain am seriously thinking of waxing.

I'm bare, the OH is furry. I'm happy with it that way. :-)

@Malteser81.......yeah waxing is so much better.........but i had such a bad expereince last time i went....(wax too hot and got burned)........that im wary of going again........................it was pure agony......i was red raw for days....ouch!!!

Def no hair on either partner can't stand pubic hair Yuk