Alternative 2012 Olympic logo?

I use Skwerty to clean my asthma inhaler. Works great! ^_^

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13134

Napkin rings

all glass dildo..good dibbers for planting parsnips

and leeks

LuciousLips wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21352

We have this on show all the time in the living room,to go with our other ornaments.

It does get used for it's intended use too.

I will post a picture next week

Well, it does look like a piece of art, really. And I bet most would never guess what the original use was External Media I am very sure I would not if seen in the living room.

My cleaner moves it every week.....it makes my OH laugh to think if only she knew what and where it vhad been and done.My family have never mentioned it.

We are really waiting for someone to recognise it and say something he he

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

I actually used that to clean the window frame this afternoon as the condensation is begining to cause mould on the wood. :( And this new flat was supposed to be perfect.

Sorry for off topic but we have this problem - too many hot breaths in one room on a cold day. Important to keep the window airated (open curtains and veils as often as possible) and keep it as dry as poss (to prevent the mould) clean it regularly (doesn't need to be disinfectant, soap and water works just as well) and keep on top of it otherwise it'll spread around the room which isn't good.

It'll improve in the summer :)

Adx

Black Bondage tape --> Perfect for covering up excessively bright LED's on laptops without leaving any mess or dammaging them in any way.

Oh! Dunno how I forgot. There's a broken runner on my computer desk, which is now held on with some baby blue bondage tape. Mainly cause it was the first thing that came to mind to hold it temporarily, and it's just so good, I haven't bothered replacing it. :)

A rotating rabbit as a whisk/frother?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

I actually used that to clean the window frame this afternoon as the condensation is begining to cause mould on the wood. :( And this new flat was supposed to be perfect.

Sorry for off topic but we have this problem - too many hot breaths in one room on a cold day. Important to keep the window airated (open curtains and veils as often as possible) and keep it as dry as poss (to prevent the mould) clean it regularly (doesn't need to be disinfectant, soap and water works just as well) and keep on top of it otherwise it'll spread around the room which isn't good.

It'll improve in the summer :)

Adx

Thanks. I keep the windows open as much as I can during the day, which normally helps, I spray and wipe down the windows with antibacterial about once a fortnight or so to be sure I'm on top of it, but still some mould appeared on it the other day. As long as I keep them as clean and dry as I can then it should be too much of a problem, but the mould appeared so quickly I'm a little concerned to be honest.

I was told anti bacterial works well on it to kill the mould, and I saw the Sqwerty spray and thought if an anti bacterial does the job, then a anti-microbial should work even better! Well, that was my logic at the time. Still pending evidence. Though there is no mould back yet.

I've had this problem, after two months of being in my new place I found 2iches thick of mould on the back of some of my furniture on clothes and shoes as well, it was hell... it's very tiring and expensive to keep on top of it and really I don't know why it's happened in my new place, I think it's just the way the building is made.

It might be worth investing in a dehumidifier, due to it being really bad in my flat I'vce had to get one of the more expensive ones. but there are a few for under £10 that basically will clear a window and doesn't need to be plugged in, just zapped in the microvwave for a few mins.

A mixture of clove and teatree oil in a spray will also help, it helps kill off mould and prevents it regrowing.

It's really annoying when mould grows in your home, I'm rather down about it happening as I also have an indoor water garden which was able to be filled in my old place ok but now due to mould growing I can't use it :(.

oh a tip is to heat your place to the max for a few hours and then open the windows for it to air, this will get rid of any spores that haven't currently settled.

If it's new and doesn't seem to be reworking I would send it back for a refund. I haven't personally had to do this but know lots of people have and it's been ok.

I have a de'longhi one which I picked up cheap in the amazon sale (cheaper than argos).

oh you'll want to mix the oil in a spray bottle with water, I forgot to mention that sorry.

As promised

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/luciouslips/photos/2636

LL, that is priceless!

Did you collect the other blue things specially?

Mr Monster wrote:

LL, that is priceless! External Media

Did you collect the other blue things specially?

No it's the reverse I got the dildo to match LOL

The best bit is that it only gets used in the living room External Media

Now that truly would be death by orgams hehe x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Metal dildo's. . . .hammer, door stop, steak tenderising or as a cosh for battering the shit out of burglars!

Now that truly would be what you'd call death by orgasm hehe x