Wary Male

My OH suggested last night I try out her rabbit on myself, any males tried one and would like to share their experience.

Well no I haven't used a rabbit itself but I see no reason why it should be a problem...why are you wary?

I suggest if your OH is planning on continuing using on herself in the future to use it with a condom on yourself and give it a good wash after

edit: and it goes without saying use decent lube, I suggest Maximus

This blog post might come in handy for you: Can men use rabbit vibrators?

I see nothing wrong with it either. You will love it, I am sure.

I own a rabbit, its rather nice actually :). The rotating part is kinda pointless once its inserted i feel but its nice to just stick it in a little bit and have it rotating around your ring :D

I am another male Rabbit user and must say its one of my more favourite methods of P-Spot exploration.

Might just dig one outr tonight now I think of it.....

Sounds good might just have to see whats its like another thing ill try out.

Being a male and curious, yes I've tried a rabbit although a little too big for me, it didnt seem to do what it does for her so to speak.. more toys on order for myself for that particular area though...

Ive tried a dildo but Ive always been wary of inserting toys up behind trying to calm myself and condition into it.

Well folks thought id update ya, eventually tried it out and yeah must admit was pretty good, have now added one to my wishlist, agree with you steve rotating end pretty pointless but having something in and vibrations were more than enough for me, cheers guys another curiousity satisfied.