phone sex

Hey everyone, I've been single for a while now and it gets lonely... I'd love to find someone I could regularly call to have phone sex with, but someone I could, not necessarily meet up with, but get to know over the phone. Anyone know how to find someone who might be up for phone sex of an evening? I'm 25 from Scotland and have had phone sex with my ex a lot and its much hotter to have company rather than just being on my own! Thank you guys

hello

try hook up kinda websites, not hard to find just type it into google. Fetlife is a good one. You cannot hook up with anyone on here as social media/any contact details are forbidden

good luck

🐼

Thanks, tried hook up websites but you pay money to read messages but EVERYONE on those is a scammer!! Never met anyone who was actually a real person haha. But I will try fetlife, thank you kindly :)

You could always try reddit? I know from a friend of mine that there's a 'dirty pen pals' page for things like this. He's had some luck on it, I'm sure you could too. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Phone sex is amazing but I like to know I will be getting it for real once DH is home..