Am I being selfish

Bit of a daft question, but in the future if my pips goes well, I'm hoping to buy a couple of coco der products, the kegal balls and beautiful handcuffs, is this selfish.

It's not selfish at all in my opinion! You deserve some lovely stuff after all you've been through :)

Unless you're putting those purchases above the basic necessities of your family, I wouldn't say so. If the electricitry is still on and there's food on the table, treat yourself any way you see fit :) Goodness knows you deserve it after the rough times you've been having xx

Absolutely not. You deserve a treat :)

Shadow Collector wrote:

Unless you're putting those purchases above the basic necessities of your family, I wouldn't say so. If the electricitry is still on and there's food on the table, treat yourself any way you see fit :) Goodness knows you deserve it after the rough times you've been having xx

+1 xx

Not selfish at all , a little treat can really lift your spirits:)

Shadow Collector wrote:

I'll save for them bills and food have priority in this house, all bills direct debit, bank checked daily more than once.

I agree with all the others, it's not selfish at all, and you really deserve some fun times.

I hope you're able to get them soon :)

Thankyou all l of you, I can imagine Alec Hardy from Broadchurch putting the handcuffs on me, as for 12 lets just say over the console.

delilahxx wrote:

I agree with all the others, it's not selfish at all, and you really deserve some fun times.

Thankyou, have started saving for them but the day I'm safe if ever I'll order them, these are mine for all the worry for both of us. The nightmares I have.

kittencub wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Thankyou, have started saving for them but the day I'm safe if ever I'll order them, these are mine for all the worry for both of us. The nightmares I have.

Lots of hugs for you kittencub xx

delilahxx wrote:

kittencub wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Lots of hugs for you kittencub xx

Thankyou, they are beautiful items and will be treasured.

Not selfish at all, you deserve something for you! Definitely good to have something to look forward to to cut through the haze of stress that descends when dealing with benefits. It's so hard not to feel selfish but don't, you really do deserve something special just for you :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Not selfish at all, you deserve something for you! Definitely good to have something to look forward to to cut through the haze of stress that descends when dealing with benefits. It's so hard not to feel selfish but don't, you really do deserve something special just for you :)

Thankyou, can't wait to order them but only if things turn out wel for both of us.

We are all rooting for you that it turns out well - and that you can treat yourself xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

We are all rooting for you that it turns out well - and that you can treat yourself xxx

Might be months but should a miracle happen you'll hear me squeal with delight.

I think it would be selfish not to treat yourser everyone deserve to indulge in a little of what they like every now and then xxx

Gentle giant wrote:

I think it would be selfish not to treat yourser everyone deserve to indulge in a little of what they like every now and then xxx

Thankyou, I can dream, hoping one day I'll be ordering them,

I totally get why you are feeling nervous and selfish. If you are on benefits you feel like you should only have the necessities. Just like those who work, if you can budget for it you should feel confident enough to buy it.

I bet you would love nothing more than to be in perfect health, for your OH be in perfect health and have a job to not be frowned upon for having nice things. Some people think being on benefits is the easy life when it is far far from it.

Treat yourself, you deserve it 😘

RosyCheek wrote:

I totally get why you are feeling nervous and selfish. If you are on benefits you feel like you should only have the necessities. Just like those who work, if you can budget for it you should feel confident enough to buy it.

I bet you would love nothing more than to be in perfect health, for your OH be in perfect health and have a job to not be frowned upon for having nice things. Some people think being on benefits is the easy life when it is far far from it.

Treat yourself, you deserve it 😘

If I'd had normal eyes I'd have gone into a hospital based job, but with joints now as well as eyes I avoid the job centre, employers don't want the hassle of disabled workers, the equipment I'd need also get tired easily now, Hubby has his health issues, we look after each other.