Help!

So I've only been here a few weeks and spent a small fortune so the OH told me to stop buying, instead I bought two bundles and I know I'm gonna get in trouble... Any ideas as to how I can soften the blow? Gonna put some away for our anniversary and for his birthday, but there's loads, he'll never believe they're all testers lol

lol.
Just hide them up and bring them out one at a times when the mood arrises. Hopefully he will be too far gone to argue.

OH and I had similar discussion about not buying more after spending a fair amount between us in last month. I messaged him to say I was tempted by the bundles and found that he was thinking same thing. Almost blew another £80 but found that there were many things we already had (luckily) so managed to cancel order.

I just told my husband that at the end of the day, i've paid all my bills for the month, and I still have cash to spare for emergencies and shopping etc - and ultimately, if I want to buy something, I will! We will both benefit from it - I got some new anal toys to use, and he gets to watch me use them - and tomorrow he gets the Male bundle with lots of stuff for him to use and me to watch him use - it's WIN/WIN - and at almost £250s worth of toys for just £80 - you won't see an offer like that again for a very long time!

just add up how much its all worth and tell him you saved xxx amount

Young and fun95 wrote:

So I've only been here a few weeks and spent a small fortune so the OH told me to stop buying, instead I bought two bundles and I know I'm gonna get in trouble... Any ideas as to how I can soften the blow? Gonna put some away for our anniversary and for his birthday, but there's loads, he'll never believe they're all testers lol

Tell him you`ve got a very generous fairy, some testers and some you bought. lol

However i would say the truth even if he dont like it. :)

I don't pay the bills though, I'm a student and pay for a student place nearer my university for during the week and my food and stuff, but at the moment I'm living at home with OH and get about £130 a month. So he pays for everything including most of our holiday, I want to buy him stuff because I know he'll enjoy it and I can't contribute to bills or anything so consider it as buying him presents to make up for it, but as much as he appreciates it he doesn't like spending money on unnecessary things, that's cause at work he's all about saving money though.
I think I was right to buy them, saved loads of money and we'll enjoy using them.
I'll pack some away for holiday, say I got some by returning others, one or two are gifts, a few are testers, some can go away for our anniversary and I'll put his prostrate massager away for his birthday in November, maybe he'll be ready by then :P
But I was totally right to buy them ;)

Don't worry about it, as soon as you bring them out to play , than I'm sure the OH will understand why you did it.