AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

I just want to thank Love Honey again for great service. I went onto live chat to check if a replacement item would be sent to the right address, and if I can return a free item that was part of an order, and within two mins the agent confirmed my address and then said dont worry about returning the item just recycle it and i will get a new replacement sent out immediately.

That is what i call service ! Brilliant !

Ooh, lovehoney are fabulous! They have only ever replaced one of my items but they were so good about it and I didn't expect them to!

The only reason they replaced it was because they saw my review on the cane and how it snapped. So they sent out a replacement for me! They're fabulous.

One of the reasons I won't be going anywhere else for any of my sexual purchases ever again!!

Does make lovehoney so good there customer service.

There customer service is a diamond! Comforting as moubt times ive been there jist to ask "whats the nextgirth or length"... "how does this work" etc they truely do help

Great to hear! Lovehoney doing amazing work as always! Keep it up! 👍🏻

I wrote a bad review of some nipple rimgs and how they were useless after 4 uses, but never officially complained. In fact, I put at the end that I didnt feel tok cheated as they werr in a deal.

Next day I got an email saying they read my review and would be happy to give me a replacement or alternative item.

I love that I didnt even need to ask, I wasnt even going to ask, but they just love making customers happy :D

I had a small problem with my account today not showing orders and they sorted it very very quickly.

If there are awards for CS then LH should win all of them.

Yep, Lovehoney have outstanding customer service. The best customer service I have ever seen in fact! They are brilliant :D

Allurement wrote:

Yep, Lovehoney have outstanding customer service. The best customer service I have ever seen in fact! They are brilliant :D

Couldn't agree more i've experienced abysmal customer service in the past and the particular company i will never use again could really have learn't a thing or two off LH

An awful lot of companies could learn from LH. Best CS I've ever encountered.

![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart") so much love! We love helping you all as much as we can!

I have to add to this thread. I am absolutely amazed at the customer service I have encountered here at Lovehoney. I will never shop elsewhere as the staff here are fantastic I don't have a bad word to say, only positive feedback come's form me. Other companies could learn from Lovehoneys fantastic customer care :)

just chiming in that I have had two recent experiences with Customer Service and was really WOWed by the level of service and how much LH goes above and beyond for your customers. Makes such a big difference when shopping for products like this to know I am dealing with a reputable company.