Customer Services

I know this is a comon thread, but i just want to Thank Love Honey for the impecable customer Services.

On Monday i placed an order for the oh-la-la Cheri Lace Chemise, it arrived today, unfortunatly the matching G-String was missing. In less than 5 minuets on live Chat the lovely Jaquline had arranged for it to be sent.

Not only is it the first time i have had a little blip with an order, but as soon as ive contacted Love Honey they have sorted it out. I really am impressed with Love Honey. So once again a huge thumbs up to Customer Serices. You all do a wonderful job. GeeBee

woop woop, go Lovehoney! Fabulous service as always!

Yet another happy customers :) well done lovehoney

Go lovehoney, service is so good

yup, never had a problem with lh customer service, they are stars

Not only, they are magnificent also with foreign customers! No problem to change some lingerie only for a problem of size even if we are in Italy! Better than Amazon. :P

I agree about the Amazon thing, I much preffer getting things from LH due to how trust worthy/professional and sincere they are. Parcels always come when they say they will :)

Woop Woop Go Lovehoney!! <3

Definately worth every word of praise they get!

Other companies really could learn a thing or two couldn't they. I wanted an item I couldn't get on here. So ordered from another similar site, and the parcel never arrived. The effort of emails, phone calls and persuasion to get another sent was awful. I love the fact that LH just get on and do, they don't make you beg on your knees for a solution, though I guess some of us might be into that, lol ;) x

LadyS wrote:

Other companies really could learn a thing or two couldn't they. I wanted an item I couldn't get on here. So ordered from another similar site, and the parcel never arrived. The effort of emails, phone calls and persuasion to get another sent was awful. I love the fact that LH just get on and do, they don't make you beg on your knees for a solution, though I guess some of us might be into that, lol ;) x

They certainly could!