Customer service

I would just like to praise your customer services. I tried to return an item today and I can honestly say I've never received better customer service for anything!
You're an amazing team, thank you for what you're doing. Keep doing it xx

100% agree lovehoney gets a massive 👍🏼 from me.

Amazing as always! :)

Agreed, I returned two items from two separate orders, all processed and refunded in a few days. Fab service 👍🏻

Thank you for the awesome feedaback ! 

It is great to hear such nice things :) and thank you all ! 

![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Simply the best customer service ever to exist. That's why I love Lovehoney. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Swapped a lingerie item as the style didn't quite suit me, new item was here within two days! Excellent service lh! 👍

Made an order with the site and forgot to add the deal of the week item to it. Sent in a message. Within 20 minutes, the item was in my order.

You guys are truly fantastic. Will be sending a positive email to the customer service staff as well so they know!

I've never encountered customer service like lovehoney. They really go the extra mile!

Ink and Kink wrote:

I've never encountered customer service like lovehoney. They really go the extra mile!

We prefer the term "the extra inch"! ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Thank you everyone!! It's a pleasure to be of service to such wonderful customers! ^_^ 

I'll pass your feedback onto the Customer Care team - it'll make their day :) 

I had a great experience with customer service today! I noticed that one of the products I was sent as a secret tester a few months back has gone live on the website, but for some reason my review isn't linked to it. They're contacting Cazz/Jess for me to try and sort it out. :)

BUT if that's not enough, we also got chatting about the weird rattling noise my limited edition magic wand has been making, and they offered to send out a standard LH Magic Wand as a free replacement, without me even having to send back my faulty one! And it will arrive tomorrow :D

I wish all customer service encounters were this easy, I've never had another company solve a problem this quickly for me and be so friendly at the same time. Good job guys ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

I had a great experience with customer service today! I noticed that one of the products I was sent as a secret tester a few months back has gone live on the website, but for some reason my review isn't linked to it. They're contacting Cazz/Jess for me to try and sort it out. :)

BUT if that's not enough, we also got chatting about the weird rattling noise my limited edition magic wand has been making, and they offered to send out a standard LH Magic Wand as a free replacement, without me even having to send back my faulty one! And it will arrive tomorrow :D

I wish all customer service encounters were this easy, I've never had another company solve a problem this quickly for me and be so friendly at the same time. Good job guys 

Ah that's fab - so glad we could get to the bottom of it for you. 

You're review is being looked at as we speak - sorry for the delay in publishing it!

I believe you spoke with Michael earlier, so I'll pass your lovely feedback on to him. He'll be chuffed! 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I wish all customer service encounters were this easy, I've never had another company solve a problem this quickly for me and be so friendly at the same time. Good job guys

Ah that's fab - so glad we could get to the bottom of it for you.

You're review is being looked at as we speak - sorry for the delay in publishing it!

I believe you spoke with Michael earlier, so I'll pass your lovely feedback on to him. He'll be chuffed!

Not a problem - because I submitted it when it was an unlisted product I was worried it might have got lost, I do have a back up copy just in case :)

Thanks so much!

I'd like to thank the lovely David at Lovehoney! I sent him a few images of a problem with one of my toys and he refunded it to me! Such a great bunch of people. Will be buying the things I wanted in the first place as soon as that money comes in! So excited.

Thankyou lovehoney! Thank you David!

Lovehoney - WelshDave wrote:

Hi Ink and Kink,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to help!

Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

I will! You're a real beauty! Thankyou! Oh my OH my! You're "Welsh dave" I CAN TELL YOU THAT I'D LOVE TO CUTCH ALL YOU GUYS AT LOVEHONEY and you will know what i mean! Life is good.