Amazing New Cock Ring!

Has anyone else tried the Tantus Sling Ring?

If you like cock rings then this one is the next step up in pleasure! It's the first one designed this way - to go right down at the base of your cock, behind your balls as well! It has a tongue that sort of massages you whilst you make love. Totally amazing experience! More expensive than others, but you get what you pay for and it is a quality Tantus 100% silicone item.

I'd be interested to hear how anyone else has got on with it. In my opinion it's the best non vibrating cock ring I've tried!
:-)

errm - I forgot to add the link. DOH! Here you go:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9614

:O Did you buy them all cos they are out o f stock :P!!
We have never used a cock ring before but it sounds like you had fun with this one so when they come back in stock at lovehoney I will get me one :P

Oooh yes, so they have! I'm innocent, honest! Well.... tell a lie :-)

Your hubby will like it though Laynie!

:( i showed this to my guy... he wants none of it!! *humph, sigh* well you cant please em all eh?!!

Hi anone up yet?

my wife got me a cockring {vibrates} from an ann summers party last year. we had gr8 sex/ lovemaking and ave done every time we use it. the cuckoo

hey laynie wats up with him there good fun and exciting

probaly not a cock but 2 streatchy rings 1 ur cock goes in2 the other over ur balls with a mini vibrator at the base of ur shaft.

we got one of those jelly type ones with the vibrating bullet instead, he dont like the look of Tantus sling ring, we watched the mini advert on lovehoney:P Dpnt get me wrong he likes sex toys just not the look of that one.

Ruth from OA has e-mailed me to say that a stud strap is on its way to me, l will be giving it a try obviously, and reporting back to the readers with a review, can't guarantee it will be as good as the one for three bangs, but then again.... TTFN

heheheh ^^ hope you enjoy!!

me and my hubby bought a cock ring from ann summers. oh my god it was amazing lol

My other half dissapointed that he does not have any "toys" as he puts it! Anyone any advice on which to buy for him?

i wish my b/f would try one :( lol

any ideas on how i can get my man to have a go at this?

my hubby wont try a cock ring dont know why i think he doesnt like the thought of his member going into some thing like that the last time i asked him he said what happens if its too tight or it gets stuck lol

Found a perfect little pressie kit for Other Half, Has a cock ring, sleeve and another misc item that I forget, its his birthday in a few weeks, is he in for a surprise!!!!

ty happy

ty very much happy showed him the link he had a look now he is planning on letting me get one