American members - We need you !

Hey there,

We are looking for more reviewers/bloggers in America/Canada to work with due to the Atlanta warehouse shipments. 

*Are you in the US or Canada?

*Do you like sex toys?

*Would you be willing to review for a sex toy site?

If you answer yes to all 3, then please post below or email me at community@lovehoney.co.uk.

Details on sex toy testing can be seen here, if this may be new to you. 

Hey Leanne, I would like to be a tester.

Are you in the US or Canada: USA yes

Do you like sex toys: yes

Would you be willing to review for a sex toy site: YES

Leanne, I have a question about a product. Can the ID JUICY LUBE BUBBLEGUM BLAST FLAVORED LUBRICANT 3.5 oz. Can it be eaten?

Im from the US and im always excited to test out new products! (:
Oh but btw i have lost 86 pounds since the ladt time i sent i. My measurementa for lingerie im now a us size 12.

I'm in the US and would like to test products.

I live in the US and would be willing to review for you.

I live in the US and would love to review items.

Are you in the US or Canada yes I live in the US

Do you like sex toys NO i don't like sex toy i love sex toys

Would you be willing to review for a sex toy site
of course I love giving my opinion on something new

Hi Leanne,

As you already know that I am in Canada and available to review, do I need to pop you an email?

RetroSpazzKat wrote:

Im from the US and im always excited to test out new products! (:
Oh but btw i have lost 86 pounds since the ladt time i sent i. My measurementa for lingerie im now a us size 12.

I have you listed.

Well done! Please send over the amended measurements as soon as you can :) 

mamz wrote:

Hi Leanne,

As you already know that I am in Canada and available to review, do I need to pop you an email?

No need - You are listed :) 

I live in the US. I already review for you but wanted to reply to your thread :)

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

mamz wrote:

Hi Leanne,

Okay will do once i can find my measuring tape! Sorry if my post was not needed, i wasnt sure if you had me down as an american tester! Wasnt sure if you got to see where the testers are sent or if you just deligated who they were sent to.

No need - You are listed :)

Opps kind of messed up that qoute, Im never any good at using the qouting option. 🙄 Im so clueless at how to properly use a forum. Sorry!

Thank you all.

We are always looking so feel free to add yourself/email at any point :) 

Hi Leanne,

I would love to test products! I am new to the community and have already tried posting a review for the Lovehoney Bliss Balm but I think there was a slight hiccup with the website on my mobile browser.

I have recently moved to Rhode Island from England and would love to test new items!

I hope you hear from you soon :)

Hey Leanne!

*Are you in the US or Canada?

-Yes!

*Do you like sex toys?

-Yes!

*Would you be willing to review for a sex toy site?

-Yes!

I would love to join the reviewer family! Thank you!

Leanne,

*Are you in the US or Canada? Yes, I live in the US.

*Do you like sex toys? I literally have a trunk load of toys, so absoulutely yes.

*Would you be willing to review for a sex toy site? Yes, I can review sex toys, I would love to do so!

Thank you!

Hello there Leanne,
* Yes I currently reside in the USA
* Im a huge fan of Sex Toys
* I would be willing to review for Love Honey, my husband too.

Let me know