A few questions regarding being in another country

So I have searched around the forums and I can't seem to find anything on this.

I was wondering if I can still be considered to be a sex toy tester while in the USA? I am on vacation here (for a lengthy period of time - 3 months) and would still like to opt in for this. I can set my partners address as my default and leave my home address in my address book, so this would mean that if I am in fact able to opt in for sex toy testing the items would be sent to the default address (USA) rather than my billing address, right?

Also with my birthday coming up I received a discount voucher for LH and was wondering if I can use this on the UK website and have the items delivered to USA as I will be here over my birthday too.

Sorry to be a pain guys! And thanks for any help :)

Have you tried talking to Lovehoney on their live chat? They most likely would know! :)

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Have you tried talking to Lovehoney on their live chat? They most likely would know! :)

I haven't yet no, I didn't want to bother them with it, figured maybe someone in the community would know :)

Allurement wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

I haven't yet no, I didn't want to bother them with it, figured maybe someone in the community would know :)

That's fair enough - I'm the same! :P Hope you find your answer though :)

Not too sure either but would definitely pop over to the live chat and someone should be able to let you know :) Fingers crossed!

Okies thanks all :)

This can be closed, sorry!

I asked livechat and the lady I spoke to was super helpful :) I can indeed order from the UK site and have it delivered to the USA :D Woop woop! ^_^

Hi Allurement,

We do send sex toy testers to all countries we can legally ship to. So in USA yes, you can still be considered to be a sex toy tester.

As you stated just update your address to your new location when you are there and the items will be sent there instead of your hometown address in UK if you are chosen. Just remember to update it again once you are home!

I hope this has answered your question, if you have anything else just ask me :)

Thanks x

We relocated to New Zealand about 6 months ago and have orded from Love Honey. We have also been lucky enough to have been sent a test item (Thank you Love Honey).

Regards,

Mr Badger.