Amsterdam recommendations

Hi .

I'll be going to Amsterdam with my OH in a few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for couples-friendly sex or burlesque shows.

Thanks!

Moulin Rouge it was 25euros each and we ended up giggling our heads off. Maybe it was just slightly erotic but I'm incredibly childish. The audience participation elements are funny to watch but I really felt sorry for the people dragged up to take part.

While you're there if you're feeling more cultural go to the Anne Frank house. You actually get to go in the annexe where they hid from the Nazi's.

Thanks for the recomendation Laura!

There are three in red light district that I know off. I never actually went with the mrs, but all the reviews I read pointed to one in particular for couples as the other 2 where more of a stag do environment and was more of a lads night. I also remember reading you can haggle the price (especially at quieter times as they just want to get you in.

While you are there i would recommend Anne's franks house (make it early in day as que gets awfully long, the vodka museum (very informative and best of the alcohol tours) and the sex museum cost 2 euros when I went. The sex museum and vodka museum are the best value for money.the sex museum is actually funny.

Just a word of warning amsterdam is a tourist trap, especially the takeaways and shops/off licence opposite train station seemed to charge by whatever accent you have.

If you plan to visit museums or any tours check the prices and you can save money by buying the holland pass

http://www.hollandpass.com/

would also recommend mikes bike tours, very informative and get to see 1 off the only windmills in amstersam