Sexy things to do in Amsterdam

Off to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks - celebrating fifteen years of married life.

Any suggestions for fun and sexy things to do together?

Sex museum! Or shopping in the many sex shops.
Exploring the markets was fun, and just walking around enjoying the atmosphere.
Maybe have a romantic picnic in Vondal park, bring a joint as well if you're into that :)
Congratulations on your 15th aniversary!! Enjoy ^.^

Congratulations on your anniversary :). We went 4 years back and it was fab, very jealous!

As for things to do there is the Amsterdam Sex Museum (has a website if you Google) which was really interesting, lots of photos and things and then as for a little evening fun we went to watch the Casa Rosso's live erotic sex show (it has a webisite too), it was a little pricey but if i remember correctly you get a free glass of something (theres also a bar upstairs) and you can stay as long as you like to watch the different acts.

Theres also the Banana Bar and the Moulin Rouge club which we never got to goto but they are fairly close to each other and from what ive heared the Moulin Rouge is better than Casa Rosso with their sex shows.

Thanks WildCherry and Catastrophic

I'd heard of Banana Bar - think we'll defo go, but hadn't realised about Moulin Rouge. Will check out.

Don't wish to offend if it's not your cup tea. But I've been told if you want a threesome with no attachments then hire someone to join you both.

We were chatting about going next month so this post is perfect timing :)

we fancy going to the sex museum, visit a show or 2 and maybe participate in some sexy fun if we have the bottle :)

x

Wouldn't bother with Banana Bar, terrible place...... although I was on a stag so it may be good for couples.....

I have been to Amsterdam didnt really rate it