Anal cleaning

Help everyone
So I've been been playing with anal toys for the good part of 2 years. I've enjoyed it very much but one thing does annoy me, is the preparation needed, I hate spending 20 minutes just having enemas trying to clear myself out, I can't just have anal when I feel like it i have to plan it.
Does everyone have enemas before anal? Any way to speed it up? any other methods?
Thanks!

I was supposed to say hello everyone not help anyone*

Hi

We only bother with enemas if either of us fancies a good session and is fairly loaded.

Otherwise we prefer to enjoy the spontenaeity and clean up any small messes as we go along.

Just keep some baby wipes handy and wash your hands. Enemas aren't always essential.

Have a fun Christmas x

We have been into pegging for a long time and I dropped the use of enemas (as in using washes of several litres at a time) early on as it takes ages to do well enough to be really clean and then takes ages for your body to absorb all the water left over in the gut. I found that a douche (in which about 150 to 200ml of warm water is used for each wash and does not extend up beyond the rectum) works fine. I guess I use maybe 10 washes to really get things clean, use one or two douches with just air which induces some damp flatulence to expel most of the residual water and finish with some lube. The whole job takes only a few minutes and can be done pretty much immediately before action commences.

Never had any issues with mess using this technique though if you plan to insert a dildo that penetrates up beyond the rectum you are going to need to do the full enema thing.

Gyrator53 wrote:

We have been into pegging for a long time and I dropped the use of enemas (as in using washes of several litres at a time) early on as it takes ages to do well enough to be really clean and then takes ages for your body to absorb all the water left over in the gut. I found that a douche (in which about 150 to 200ml of warm water is used for each wash and does not extend up beyond the rectum) works fine. I guess I use maybe 10 washes to really get things clean, use one or two douches with just air which induces some damp flatulence to expel most of the residual water and finish with some lube. The whole job takes only a few minutes and can be done pretty much immediately before action commences.

Never had any issues with mess using this technique though if you plan to insert a dildo that penetrates up beyond the rectum you are going to need to do the full enema thing.

Couldn't have put it better myself

I bought the dildo douche shower attachment.... very disappointing! maybe the metal shower attachment is better? (reminds me to write my review) now I always use a hand held douche which does the job perfectly but does require having the bathroom to yourself for a bit, just to be sure. A good high fibre diet really helps too. I have to feel confident that everything is squeaky clean and have never had a problem with this method