How do you prepare for anal?

Speaks for itself really - how do you make sure you're 'clean', do you use enemas to clean yourself out or...? And what do you do if you become unclean during sex?

I just have a bath before, i have never used an enema and never had any messy situations x

Same as above.. Bath. Curious about "proper" prep though so shall be popping back to read this.

NEvans, do you 'go' a certain time before you have sex? x

I honestly don't do anything specific; I've never used an enema or anything and I've always been fine! Granted, I'm not going to be all 'aww yeah stick it in my butt' an hour after I've had a massive meal or anything, but yeah. Never had any incidents.

Jollux wrote:

NEvans, do you 'go' a certain time before you have sex? x

I just make sure that i do not need to go. I always have a habit of going before i get in the bath regaurdless of if we are going to have anal sex, so you could say i go about an hour before.

X

Before any type of anal play I like to go to the toilet earlier that day (we normally play in the evening) and then have a bath. Sometimes I will try out an anal toy before our sessions, and if it's dirty I will clean myself again. I only use my fingers to clean myself by the way, I've never used a douche or anything... Not been unfortunate enough to have an accident during play or be physically dirty but I am intrigued as to how others handle this too!

I've got a shower atachment that gives me a clear out in seconds. As long as you dont fill your rectum with water! I've been doing it for years and I just have about five seconds of warm water up my butt then expell into the toilet, I do that a couple of times and I am clean inside and out and ready for anything. It even brings a new dimention to a 69.

If I'm having deep anal 12" to 18" or a hand then I'll have a deep clean, that would be a fiffteen second flush and expell into toilet, repeated about three times, then wait for a few hours. (If possible lol) This way I'm good to play for a few hours or over night into the next day.

Enjoy. x

I have only done it once or twice before with OH as I have a lot of nerves about it, but do find it very hot. I don't know if anyone has experience but I am interested in trying the lovehoney shower douche:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9036

as it seems like it could be the perfect solution? Like foreplay in the shower to make sure everything is/keeps clean, without taking it to the "medical" side...? Very excited about it. :)

Carly wrote:

I have only done it once or twice before with OH as I have a lot of nerves about it, but do find it very hot. I don't know if anyone has experience but I am interested in trying the lovehoney shower douche:

as it seems like it could be the perfect solution? Like foreplay in the shower to make sure everything is/keeps clean, without taking it to the "medical" side...? Very excited about it. :)

That douche is quite fun. A totally new sensation!

Carly wrote:

Carly. Try this one. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22625 I have one almost the same and cant fault it.

Enjoy. x

@Subdom27 and BrumGuy, thanks, seem great. :) @Jollux, good luck with your prep and play. :)

Thanks for the replies! That shower douche looks intimidating :)

It's all in the mind.

What you have to do is find out the 'flow rate' of your shower. Connect the shower attachment, set the temperature to body temp, count how many seconds it takes to fill a half litre glass then start from that.

Mine takes about five seconds, so it's five seconds for a quick flush clean, (repeat if necessary) and fifteen plus for a deep clean.