Anal, do women really enjoy

Hi All, been try anal with my OH, finger only at the moment, but my thought is, do women enjoy it or is it more for male enjoyment, as i get a great kick out of it.

Thanks

It's just like anything else - you are going to get some women who love it, some who hate it, some who can take or leave it... we're all individuals, so every woman you date will probably have a different opinion on it.

It's definitely not just for male enjoyment, though - there are plenty of women out there who get pleasure from it. You just have to look at the reviews on LH for anal toys and butt plugs - tons of them are from single women, myself included. If I'm getting nothing out of it, I'm hardly going to go popping things up my bum in my spare time now, am I? :P

For what it's worth, I can't even manage to give a man much enjoyment from it.

I absolutely love anal. It's probably my favourite type of sex.

I get a lot of enjoyment out of anal. I get a lot of enjoyment out of any sex lol!!!

I used to love it, but OH is rather large and our first attempt put me off slightly, we keep saying well try again but just not sure I can take him comfortably

Like many activities there will be some that don't like it, those that do and those that love it!

My OH loves it. We don't do it often and I think that makes her more horny when we do do it!

I love it! It give me my most powerful orgasms simply from anal, nothing else. It has taken time to enjoy it but now I can't get enough!

MissNoir wrote:

I love it! It give me my most powerful orgasms simply from anal, nothing else. It has taken time to enjoy it but now I can't get enough!

me too.

I guess the same could be asked for men...

and we shouldnt also assume that women only enjoy recieving... I know someone who like nothing more than using a strap on on a guy, but would doesnt like any anal play on her self.

Me personally, I enjoy it for many reasons (not just the sensations) - giving and receiving.

Sometimes it's wow for me and other times it's not. You won't know until you try it

For my OH she has to be in the mood and when she is, she really enjoys it, she can really get off with anal.

Always start of slow and build up to it.

For me, I enjoy anal when ever the opportunity arises, butt plug, strapon, etc.

We quite enjoy rimming and this normally leads on to other anal pleasures.

My OH absolutely loves anal, she has stronger orgasms from anal sex, we probably have anal sex twice as much as vaginal sex, believe me if she wasn't into it so much then we wouldn't do it so often! as I'm into being pegged by her I can understand what anal sex feels like and why it's so intense!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Sometimes it's wow for me and other times it's not. You won't know until you try it

+1 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I quite like anal sex but to be honest I prefer anal toys during solo play more than anal sex with my partner haha. xx

I love it but it's ruined a little bit by feeling paranoid about being clean etc. I only really feel comfortable with it with a really trusted partner.

Ah, if only. I can draw a line with 'here' at one end and 'having anal sex with the wife' at the other, but I really can't imagine what the points inbetween are.

I, personally love it :)

Woman do enjoy it yes, as a beginner still really though I find it difficult especially when it comes to the size of my ff cock as it is on the large side and really is a struggle to actually get it in there comfortably.