Do you enjoy anal sex?

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but how do you all feel about anal sex? Ladies, can you get much enjoyment from that alone without any other stimulation?

Just completely curious here, I have had rimjobs and a finger inserted and it didn't really feel that good but the thought of it was nice and exciting, and there was extra stimulation going on. I also tried anal sex once but it wouldn't go in even though there was plenty of lube! Lol, embarrassing.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you :)

Yes most definitely. Sometimes it feels so good it brings tears to my eyes! We don't do it as often as I would like tho - probably for the best, I don't want to do myself an injury! X

My girlfriend enjoys it alot more than I do, which probably sounds weird. If it was up to her, we'd have anal sex almost daily but I'm not very keen of it, even with lots of thick lubricant I just don't find it as enjoyable as vaginal, I think the tightness is just too much for me.

1 Like

Love it, its just a part of all round, good sex. Good for both of us

Absolutely. When it's done right with a lot of foreplay it's amazing.

Well I had my first orgasm from anal stimulation alone yesterday, so i'm assuming that I will enjoy anal sex once I'm ready.

Yep my wife loves anal sex, no she isn't just saying it to please me, because unless she is a great actor then it is quite obvious. All sorts of things get involved from toys, fingers and of course me. She even does it when I'm not about.

I love it too.

I don't mind her doing me as well, although I don't find it as much turn on if she uses a toy on me, much prefer her fingers.

Lots of lube. It is amazing.

Don't forget rimming. I love doing that to my wife.

Thank God it's the weekend coming up we can have a full session. ;-)

Yes I enjoy it it feels amazing, lots of lube helps :)

Yeah its great for both involved ! Just take your time and build up to it. As said plenty of lube and foreplay and it can be mind blowing.

I don't like it, just feels weird and painful.

Ikey, my OH feels the same - says it is too tight there and he doesn't feel comfortable. But now I bought two butt plugs and a dildo and I am planning a solo session first (when I receive them, of course)- it should be easier for him afterwards. Maybe you can consider something like that as well?

whenwetouchkissx, you can also try with smaller things first - e.g., butt plugs, beads, and see how it will go.

As a guy I know I can orgasm from p stimulation but I've not quite got there yet. However I still find the sensation of being penetrated and feeling filled up amazing! Especially when its my OH who is doing it to me.
On her part I can't really say if anal is enough to climax because we haven't done anal alone but I do know that since we started anal play she wants me to tease her down there every time we have sex.
I'd say you have to work your way up to actual penetration and its definitely a mind set. If your open to enjoying and receiving anal sex then the whole experience can be amazing. Plus once you find what you like about it you can't get it out your mind and the thought, although once scary or disgusting, becomes a massive turn on.

menyanthe wrote:

Ikey, my OH feels the same - says it is too tight there and he doesn't feel comfortable. But now I bought two butt plugs and a dildo and I am planning a solo session first (when I receive them, of course)- it should be easier for him afterwards. Maybe you can consider something like that as well?

whenwetouchkissx, you can also try with smaller things first - e.g., butt plugs, beads, and see how it will go.

That's a good idea. She has been hinting to me lately that she wants to try anal toys, I should pick up a basic butt plug for her and see if using that while I'm teasing and playing with her loosens her up a little so it's more comfortable for me.

I do enjoy it, but don't want to have anal constantly like my hubby does. The vibrating butt plug that I bought months ago was extremely amazing and we never had to use lube hehe.

i enjoy it alot it,but its not something i do that often :)

I love it but unfortunately oh has decided it isn't for him so won't do it anymore :-(

My OH loves it! We have a book now which guides you (no pun intended) through different positions which are great for anal.

She has a DP dildo and anal beads, which she absolutely loves.

I'm so lucky :)

My boyfriend loves anal and luckily so do I, we don't do it all the time but i'd say we do it a lot in my opinion. I also have a few anal toys which I like using, as long as It doesn't hurt I find it really enjoyable.

Citygirl2810 wrote:

I love it but unfortunately oh has decided it isn't for him so won't do it anymore :-(

I love it too, but my OH feels the same. he won't put his cock up my bum anymore. but sometimes he will put a small dildo or butt plug up there when he's doing me doggy style.

saucey21 wrote:

Citygirl2810 wrote:

I love it too, but my OH feels the same. he won't put his cock up my bum anymore. but sometimes he will put a small dildo or butt plug up there when he's doing me doggy style.

Well that has certainly given me an idea for the next time she wants anal but I'm not in the mood!