Anal Douching?

Hey everyone. We recently purchased the LH Basics Anal Douche to try out. We want to get a bit more adventurous in the back door department and thought a little deep cleaning might be nice to try. Having never used a douche before we weren't sure what to expect but the LH video explains things well and made the whole thing less intimidating. My understanding is you need to keep "douching" until the water runs clear. However, I have tried the douche twice now and gave up both times trying to get clear water. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I put about 3 douche "loads" of water up there, hold it for about a minute, then expell. But after 4 rounds of this process I still wasn't expelling clear water and it all started feel quite laborious.

Does anyone else have any experience or advice? Or is it all worth it at all? To be honest I'm not at all squirmiest but we both just thought the sensation of being "thoroughly clean" would be quirky.

thanks fellow LHonies

I don't have any experience with douching to be honest. I've always gone along with 3 rules which are

No anal play when they need to go

None when they have just been

Always use a condom

That has always sufficed for me personally with no major accidents.

You may be inserting too far. You only need to put the tip in to clean the lower colon, which is adequate for most play. If you insert the full tube then you're likely squirting it up in the upper colon which will keep stimulating bowel movements. You only need to clean that high if you intend on deep anal play, like a 12 inch double dildo and the like.

Thanks for the advice and think you may have hit the nail on the head VirginAngel. Will try that approach this time as I assure u 12inches is not on the radar anytime soon... Makes me wince just thinking about it!!!

just insert the tip, and one bulb full at a time then expel and repeat.

more than one bulb/too much water at one time will have the same effect as inserting the tip too far in and the while ting will be long and arduous!

Hope it works out for you

VA and JJ have it bang on. Too much water or too far in will go too far up and you'll be there forever. One douche full is plenty enough

If you insert the douche in too far you'll go beyond the first chamber. Then you may as well have a full on enema. Go in with a bulb half an inch and clean the first chamber. It'll feel great without the worry. If you're still worried have a full on enema. Its a great experience and you'll be oh so clean.

Thanks for these great tips, I was curious about that topic as well!

I have read, that anal douching might not be the best for your bumbas it destroys your natural enviroment - is that true (or only if you do it massively and not carefully enough)?

it does wash out your natural environment but that soon comes back, so I wouldnt worry too much.

Be careful as always not to over do it. Rememebr if you are using a douche just for cleaning, it doesnt need to go so deep.

I have read about people who use douching to help with bowel movements, and then get to a point where they cannot 'go' without douching/using an enema.

Definitely putting too much in but as you are experimenting why not try more? I only go full enema to be 100% clean but it does take time and is a bit messy but the results are always well worth it. Once the water runs clear, go relax :) wait for at least an hour before playing, just incase some water was still hiding up there. Don't eat anything during your wait. I too have heard that this can damage the natural enviroment so only do this once in a blue moon and have had no problems with it. Also by taking in a larger volume of water the anus has already stretched open and deep, making the first plunge pain free and pure joy.

Personally I would never have anal sec without douching first, for me the time spent I'd worth the peace of mind that you won't have an accident, which can be really embarrassing. Everyone is different, sometimes I can do one squirt and it's enough, other times takes forever