douching stress...

hi :)

me and my boyfriend have just started exploring anal play and one of the big things putting me off taking it further was the cleanliness issue...so i bought a douche from the site.

here is the bit where there might be a bit too much information....sorry!

ive tried to use it a couple of times and i cant work out if im doing it right...do you just use one bulb full and then expel and repeat til clean? or a few, leave it a while and then expel? How long is it supposed to take?

Ive read reviews saying 4 or 5 times but it doesnt seem to get any where near as clear as id like...like nowhere near...

any tips or thoughts?

Hi ooshka,

First of all welcome to Lovehoney, hope you have a great time on here, there really are some great and real people here to help, both customers and staff.....

Personally speaking l tend to dispense with bulbs and use a rubber hose, insert and turn on the tap after first ensuring that the water is the right temperature!!

Take in as much water as feels comfortable, and maybe a little more, and then dont reaslly leave it, but expel the contents and repeat the exercise.

I think it is really a question of either water quantity or many many repetitions with the bulb, l guess by inserting 1 or 2 squirts each time you are only really cleaning the very end bit. Water obviously flows downhill so when filling up it may be that he wants to lie down!!

Works for me ooshka !! - Kate Bush derivation ???

Bon Voyage

Tallboy

Hi ooshka,

I have tried it Tallboy's way but using a douche is less carry on, and I find it usually works. Do it a few times, until the water is coming out clean.

I think it must depend on what you have been eating and how your digestion is working, but since I don't know a lot about this subject I don't know exactly how! I'm sure that like they always tell you, eating fruit and fibre is good for you!

Maybe someone who knows more about this can help.

We use a bulb type douche it needs to be done several times as some have already said but we also find its a good idea to do it a little beforehand too as some water may take a few minutes to come back out, about 10 mins before play should do it .

Being confident about being clean down there is a must we even on occasion have a douche even when we are not planning any botty play it just keeps your options open .

Another thing maybe is how far you are inserting the tip before squeezing the water out.

I put a little lubricant on the tip and fully insert before squeezing the bulb, hold for a bit and then let thing flow out.

Just repeat until clear water comes out.

Private_member wrote:

Another thing maybe is how far you are inserting the tip before squeezing the water out.

I put a little lubricant on the tip and fully insert before squeezing the bulb, hold for a bit and then let thing flow out.

Ditto to that - at LEAST 20 mins before anticipating any play though, because if you do manage to get the water up higher, it can take longer for the full amount to expel.

A minimum of 4 bulbs i would say, again depending on your eating that day/previous day.

Private_member wrote:

Hiya Private, been anywhere nice??

TB

well i'll be technically blunt if a may...

lube up, warm plain water, full bulb amount... this can be tricky and maybe where you are going wrong... remove spout while the bulb is still squeezed so you don't get back flow into the bulb, expel any remaining water in the bulb this will give you an indication of how much you managed to get up there!!!

sit on the loo, use a finger to ease yourself open expel the douche water... repeat a minimum of 4 times after the first 2 applications you may need a poo! do your poo then start the process again, remember you need the finger opening bit otherwise your sphincter will retain the water!!!

hope this helps...

Ta Mama - helps a lot!! (very new to this bum stuff!)

Horny pony....douches dont do the job like ur shower hose will!

If you can, remove your shower head, insert that up there and then prepare yourself for a not too pretty sight! It will get you very very clean though. I tend to go very very deep with my anal play (11 inches) and this method ensures there's no nasty brown stuff!

Good luck! x

never used a shower hose but sounds like a great idea!

Please take care with any sharp edges or threads on the end of the shower hose!

mama wrote:

well i'll be technically blunt if a may...

lube up, warm plain water, full bulb amount... this can be tricky and maybe where you are going wrong... remove spout while the bulb is still squeezed so you don't get back flow into the bulb, expel any remaining water in the bulb this will give you an indication of how much you managed to get up there!!!

sit on the loo, use a finger to ease yourself open expel the douche water... repeat a minimum of 4 times after the first 2 applications you may need a poo! do your poo then start the process again, remember you need the finger opening bit otherwise your sphincter will retain the water!!!

hope this helps...

Retain the water, not in my case, loads up there and not too tight !!!

TB

You get bits that attah to the shower, so you can use it but without any risks. This is close but not quite what I mean http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9036

tallboy247 wrote:

Retain the water, not in my case, loads up there and not too tight !!!

TB

you big boy tallboy!!!External Media

yes i saw one of these when the boys took me to a gay sex shop.. they have all the best anal toys!!!!