Anal fisting

Definitely something I want yo try, I love anal play and have done a lot of solo anal penetration with slides and other objects but never been able to get the fist in. Not sure I’m supple enough to do that with my own… how do you manage that!!

My wife knows I love anal and has pegged me many years ago and indulges my desire now and then with a finger or two and some stretching. I really would like to suggest fisting but just not sure what she would think of it…

Trying to get my wife to try anal sex, we tried once she said it hurt too much she’s now gone from a definite no to a “I’ll see” :crossed_fingers:. Personally never saw the attraction of fisting but if people are into it then go for it. I’m all for people who do what they like​:+1:

I get anally fisted quite often and the feeling is still out of this world. Luckily my OH loves doing it to me :slight_smile:

We grew in to fisting me over time, first it was only a finger and a quite small buttplug. I love the feeling of fullness and bought some larger plugs and dildo and each time my OH added some fingers until she could insert her whole hand.
because we have some experience she can even insert and take out her hand as a closed fist after warming up.

I am the only one being fisted, we tried vaginal fisting but without succes.

2 Likes

I’m used to “huge” butt plugs, my wife will happily anally fist me, she likes a fist up front and is happy to accept me in her rear I feel she would like anal fisting if she would allow me to train her ass?

2 Likes

Really cant get enough of my wife fisting my ass. Last time she tried to add some fingers of her other hand and to our surprise she was able to add 4 fingers upto her knuckles.

Oh yeah, for sure. Me too. And same I don’t broadcast it. But since I first experienced it, I like to end every play sesh with her hand in me. It’s heaven

2 Likes

Only been fisted on a couple of occasions by OH and have really got to be turned on.OH has asked if we can do it on Tuesday night as we have the house to ourselves again I’ve agreed and OH has even said she wants to possibly try my fist in her ass she does enjoy an occasional vaginal fisting but has never tried anal fisting I have told her it probably won’t happen but we can try she does enjoy anal and has asked if we can use our large toy in her ass I agreed but she has to peg me first using our glass toy or we may swap instead ie glass toy in her and large toy in me

2 Likes

My wife fisted me about 2 weeks ago