Anal & Jelly = Ouch!

A while ago we bought this (not from LH, shame on us!)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16734

(in the 6 inch version)

At the time Mrs.SXE who is hyper-sensitive to most things used it on herself and found it mader her sting. We didn't think much of it as this isn't unusual for her and toys. A month or so later in some role reversale I ended up with it in my mouth and it tasted horrible and made my tongue all tingly. Again just thought it was the bad taste/smell that comes with jelly.

Yesterday we were getting ready for some strapon play and after thorough warm up with a bucked load of DJ anal lube I was ready for that very didlo. Now usually we use it with a condom on it to smooth out some of the bigger ridges but yesterday we forgot. Instantly I went from being in total comofort to having a stining sensation around where the toy had been. We both decided to bin the dildo but surely this isn't normal?

The other problem is I LOVE the feeling this has as all the ridges give you stimulation when its very deeo, we have a silicone one as well but its too smooth to be used like that and is more like a prostate massage rather than a deep screw

We noticed they do the same dildo in UR3, does anyone have any experience of that material? Is it likely to be more comfortable?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16731

We both think it looks great. Any other strapon suggestions welcome (I'll make sure to search the archives in a minute).

Thanks

xxx

at least you didnt use it internally before it started to hurt! that would have been even more painful ><

we did start to and then quickly stopped and it wasn't comfortable to say the least. Faded after 15 mins or so.

whew that was very lucky!

Interesting reaction.....it would seem odd that you were both sensitive to the same material despite it not containing latex which people can be sensitive to. I guess it's something to avoid in the future! I can't say I have any advice other than that though, sorry!

Ax

it went straight in the bin afterwards!

The ur3 version is on the way so hopefully that is just as good without the nastiness,

I'd never of thought you could be allergic to the jelly, im shocked....ouchie :(

Am I right in thinking sometimes toys are coated with chemicals before they are packaged and transported? Could it be that?

I really thoroughly scrub my toys before I use them them the first time just in case there are any nasties!

Having said that however the stinging occured on seperate ocassions so that's less likely ... unless the toy had an especially thick coating that didn't come off properly after the first washes.

Hmmm either way I think I'll be giving that toy a miss! Maybe return it to LH? The returns policy is excelent and "causing genital burns" I'd say was a pretty convincing reason to!

xxKPxx

It wasn't a lovehoney purchase, in fact I can't remember where we got it. Anyway its binned!

Its been thoroughly cleaned time and time again due to its use and the copius amounts of anal lube that get everywhere on it. I'm looking forward to our UR3 version.

i HIGHLY suggest the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13500 love it when my wife has used it on me and the harness is perfect for the man to wear for DPing purposes :D

*AdamKR* wrote:

i HIGHLY suggest the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13500 love it when my wife has used it on me and the harness is perfect for the man to wear for DPing purposes :D

Thanks, that looks very similar to our silicone dildo, sedeux flare I think? which just doesn't have quite enough texture to feel like you're being screwed rather than massaging the prostate.

The UR3 dildo arrived this morning. It feels wonderful, smells great and in the sexy blush colours looks amazing!

sxe_couple21 wrote:

*AdamKR* wrote:

Thanks, that looks very similar to our silicone dildo, sedeux flare I think? which just doesn't have quite enough texture to feel like you're being screwed rather than massaging the prostate.

The UR3 dildo arrived this morning. It feels wonderful, smells great and in the sexy blush colours looks amazing!

your welcome and thank you for the recommendation on yours, looking into getting another, always good to have variety

I have to say I'm thoroughly shocked by the difference between the two materials. UR3 for the world. It feels similar to a fleshlight ice but better I'd say, less tacky.

I ALWAYS thoroughly scrub down and wash toys before using them. They are sprayed before they are packaged up. In my youth I had a very painful time when I had to go to the docs with burns 'down there' as I was so eager, I used my rabbit from the packet.

I'm insanely careful now! Lesson learnt lol

xxx

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I wonder if this was the same thing that happened to me - ages ago, one of my first toys I was given was a jelly-like dildo (I don't know what the material was, because unfortunately it was not from LoveHoney, and by now I can't remember what the toy was called), and it felt very strange, so I haven't used it since. Like an uncomfortably tingly feeling that felt it would get worse, a tiny bit like pins and needles (not nice to get down there!). Perhaps it was the same material as your toy?

I think there's a good chance that it was something sprayed on it, like a couple of you guys here have said, as it did have a very overpowering chemical smell. Unfortunately though, if this was the case, several very intensive washes later and there wasn't much change, so I had to dispose of it too :(

Mistress Cara wrote:

I ALWAYS thoroughly scrub down and wash toys before using them. They are sprayed before they are packaged up. In my youth I had a very painful time when I had to go to the docs with burns 'down there' External Media as I was so eager, I used my rabbit from the packet. External Media

I'm insanely careful now! Lesson learnt lol External Media

xxx

Oh ouch, that sounds awful! I don't give a huge amount of thought to such things when something new comes through the post (it gets a quick wash, but not as thorough as I should be), but this is a warning tale if ever I've heard one!