anal lighting

So me and my partner have been considering taking out anal play a little further. We have been talking about rimming. He told me he would prefer me to get bleached 'down there' has anyone got any experience with this? Also dose anyone have any advice when it comes to rimming? We are both pretty excited but nervous about it.

So me and my partner have been considering taking our anal play a little further. We have been talking about rimming. He told me he would prefer me to get bleached 'down there' has anyone got any experience with this? Also dose anyone have any advice when it comes to rimming? We are both pretty excited but nervous about it. Advice would be great :)

We have been practising rimming for quite a while, and enjoy it a lot. To feel the tongue over the crack and the spot is fantastic. We regularly shave each other and we, of course, wash thoroughly before starting. Never found bleaching necessary, though.

I can recommend this cream, but it takes a while to notice the effects http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31518

By all means bleaching and shaving makes it look more appealing before you go down there, however; as stated above just ensure you thoroughly clean yourself and you'll be fine so enjoy it. As for tips, get right in there! The first time isn't pleasant for the person who is doing the rimming but when you get into it the person getting rimmed will love it and hopefully they'll return the favor ;) have fun!

I tend to penetrate gradually by adding more fingers the more lubricated it becomes.

Have you thought about waxing? I go for a brazilian so everything gets whipped off all the way round. No need for bleaching, the hair will get thinner over time and personally I find it more hygenic and (most importantly) more sensitive when there is no hair there at all....definitely my preference!

SR36 wrote:

Have you thought about waxing? I go for a brazilian so everything gets whipped off all the way round. No need for bleaching, the hair will get thinner over time and personally I find it more hygenic and (most importantly) more sensitive when there is no hair there at all....definitely my preference!

Good advice,

Had to laugh at the title, my," why would you put a match there?" thought was what first went through my head, light-en-ing.

I'd do a patch test before putting anything down there, you don't want to figure out you have an allergy while your ass hole is on fire! I'd deffinately shave and wash there before hand too, just makes it nicer for the giver

I don't know anything about anal bleaching, but I totally read the thread title as anal LIGHTNING as in thunder and lightning. I don't know why, but I proper burst out laughing at the thought of lightning bolts... anyway..

On to the rimming! This, I do know about.

Hair removal can make things more 'pleasant' but unless you are SUPER hairy down there - it's not going to make much of a difference. I would always suggest perhaps having a little douche session, and then a shower to make sure you are completely clean both inside and out. This would be a good point to use some flavoured lubricant as well (trust me, it makes a huge difference).

In terms of technique, well it's really up to you - just listen to what the other person is doing - and you'll get an idea of what they like. Don't just focus on the, erm, the 'hole' - explore all around with your tongue - the 'cleavage' area (as in the bit at the top of your bum where your cheeks meet at the base of your spine) is a particular soft, sensitive spot. Just slowly lick, tickle, caress and if you are feeling brave, you can penetrate the anus with the tongue (but only do this if you have douched!). Just go nuts and have fun.

Don't forget the perineal area as well!

Haha! I read it as "anal lighting" and had a weird mental images of torches being used in anal play!!!

Haha sorry I should have noticed the lighting thing now all I can think about is the scene from braveheart where he is talking about lighting bolts shooting from is ass! Lol But thanks everyone for the giggle and the advice! xx