Anal Lube

Hi all Looking for recommendations on lube for anal. I really enjoy anal play and we use the love honey water based gel lube but i am interested in trying something that helps me to relax more so we can ramp it up a bit. Does anyone have any recommendations? Tia

I don’t have a specific suggestion. You can get relaxing lubes but do not get a numbing one. If anal is painful, something is going wrong and all numbing creams do is stop you feeling any pain, which will just increase the chance of doing damage (especially if you are going further than you have before).

In all honesty, I would suggest working on mental relaxation. Make sure you are really aroused and generally feeling comfortable and enjoying the play before starting with what you’ve done before and slowly working up.

kelly_michelle wrote:

I don’t have a specific suggestion. You can get relaxing lubes but do not get a numbing one. If anal is painful, something is going wrong and all numbing creams do is stop you feeling any pain, which will just increase the chance of doing damage (especially if you are going further than you have before).

In all honesty, I would suggest working on mental relaxation. Make sure you are really aroused and generally feeling comfortable and enjoying the play before starting with what you’ve done before and slowly working up.

Thanks for the advice 😊 will avoid the numbing ones for now. I generally am relaxed and don't mind a bit of pain anyways but looking for a really good lube to help 🙂

kelly_michelle wrote:

Thanks for the advice 😊 will avoid the numbing ones for now. I generally am relaxed and don't mind a bit of pain anyways but looking for a really good lube to help 🙂

we use this one. work vey much for me

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32745

The best advice I was given for bum fun is to make the lady have an orgasm before starting bum fun, doing this naturally puts the body in a relaxed state,

Lovehoney Discover is what we've used for anal sex. Definitely recommend it

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13181

I dont know how to post links and I'm too tired for my brain to figure it out just now, but LH do a gel one which is super thick!

One which might surprise you is the Durex Play that you sometimes see in supermarkets althogh Love Honey also sell it https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016

I bought some of this and we used it for anal and it seemed really good for that. It's also condom safe which I'd recommend checking because some of the non-water based ones aren't.

The Lovehoney Discover stuff people have mentioned is also good but that Durex one has Aloe Vera in it which is soothing so if you're looking to relax that area that might help :)

I've tried all sorts of lubes, having tried some numbing ones whilst these do work I've found they aren't always the best, that said this one is really quite good if not cheap https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32336

Bex if you REALLY want to relax your bum then try " Poppers " I'm new to these over the last 6 months( at 50+ ) and they really do relax you( anal and vaginal ) even though I'm up to 4" Dia and above they still make it really easy and a very different feeling? If you do try them you'll be amazed how large you can go with little pain ?

Ignore

me and my OH use FIST IT extra thick water based anal fisting lubricant. It comes in a pot with a screw on lid so makes using it a lot easier than the bottle type. You can just dip your toys or whatever into it and it goes where you want it to go rather than dripping down and making a mess of everything. Highly recommend.

Hi Bex Sweetie xxx. We practice alot of Anal. We have used the fisting lube like Ash and it is good. I do find I can take more when I have orgasms a cpl of times and am very wet . Hubby is giving lots of stretching training which includes pain but to me that all the fun. Just relax and accept it . Thinking of you lucky lady . Have fun. 💋💋❤

ID backslide is fantastic for anal, helps you relax with out numbing can be pricey but it's so good. Its silicone based so dont use with silicone toys.

Also durex 2 in 1 with aloe is good too, thick and the aloe soothes.