anal sex

my fella and me want to try anal sex and tips please and what lubes to get thanks .

Type anal into the forum search and you will find lots of excellent previous threads answering this.

we use the durex 2in1 massage one, get the purple one as the orange one can be too burny

and you should start out on top till it's in properly, because it'll open up slowly and taking it too fast then can hurt and put you off, so take it at your own pace, because there's a big difference between how big it feels to him and her with anal haha

we tried it once and it hurt her so havn't tried sinse, my advise, get relaxed use plenty of lube and have a shower before hand for 2 reasons, 1 relaxes your muscles and 2. well you now!!

swindonman wrote:

we tried it once and it hurt her so havn't tried sinse, my advise, get relaxed use plenty of lube and have a shower before hand for 2 reasons, 1 relaxes your muscles and 2. well you now!!

try getting her ontop if you havent already

because it takes time to open up and boys push in too quickly XD

might make your life easier

and keep your nails short and jewellery away, because once it's cut/sore that's your lot for the night as far as bumsex goes

we tried it once, failed and i prefer front bottoms anyway.

My only reccommendation apart from the obvious one of lube would be to start off with a finger... relaxing is key

Relaxing and plenty of lube is the key. Oh and taking it slow and gentle patience

first time i would say on your side, get him to put the lube on. get him to use his finger first (you now start small billed up). to relax make shure that he still plays with the rest of you at the same time theres no better distraction, but you need to keep at it other wise all the good work gose to waste, as it dose get better i promis. duble pentration is the best!!

Also try toys, but plugs are great for getting started with anal. x

morning all

xoxo

J.J.

Lots of lube and start off with a small toy before you progress on to bigger things. I prefer anal over anything else and have now converted oh. He loves it too :)