Best Relaxing Lubes (for BIG toys !!!)....

Hi Guys and Girls...We have started to enjoy large toys and want to give fisting a go eventually...Can anyone surgest which ones relax and numb best so as we can push those boundries a little...Have see ones for anal but non for pussies...Many thx x

I generally wouldn’t reccomend numbing lubes for large girth, you can do damage if your not aware of what is happening.

Pjur makes some good hybrid and silicone lube that has relaxing ingredients but does not specifically have an anesthetiser like some. That is as far as I would go.

Hello! I must agree with KingGrthy, avoid numbing lubes. When going on to fisting you need to know your limits. I enjoy fisting but somedays I just can't take it all.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31585

This is our favourite. Yes it says anal lubricant but it is free of all the nasties so friendly to your vajayjay. It provides a lovely cushioning effect. A tip I will give you is use lube, a little more and a little more. If you have enough add some more! You can never have enough lube.

I agree with above. You need to feel what’s going on when using larger toys so you don’t cause yourself damage. If you don’t know when there’s pain you don’t know when to stop. Pain is a sign from your body telling you that it’s not ready, not lubricated enough or that it’s not going to happen that day. You shouldn’t ignore or cover that up.

I’d recommend a thick gel lube or anal lube that’s free from glycerin for vaginal fishing. :)

Fun Loving wrote:

Hi Guys and Girls...We have started to enjoy large toys and want to give fisting a go eventually...Can anyone surgest which ones relax and numb best so as we can push those boundries a little...Have see ones for anal but non for pussies...Many thx x

I would say try this one; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32336

its very good, see my review, ignore the name, only numbs a very little so no worries about going too far without knowing, does not dry out which is a great help as you need less, my wife has discovered the pleasure of fisting and quite enjoys it now, a good read on the subject is " A hand in the bush, the art of vaginal fisting" you could read together?