anal play best lube

My oh has been interested in anal for a while he wants me to receive it I am coming around to the idea but don't want my first time having him inside me to be a bad experience so can any of you lovely people recommend a good anal lube that is condom safe

Thanks

The one's i personally like are the doc johnson golden girl jelly and the maximus anal lube. they're great :D

Hezzah wrote:

The one's i personally like are the doc johnson golden girl jelly and the maximus anal lube. they're great :D

The Doc Johnson lube is NOT condom safe; it is oil based.

My top three condom safe anal lubes would be these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28339

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

I haven't tried the sliquid one yet but it gets lots of positive attention. I prefer the LH own one as it just feels a bit more cushy than maximus, but it is good too :)

Sorry i didn't realise it wasn't condom safe. my bad!

Thanks I will look into the suggested lubes and invest when I next get paid.

I sware by JO lube! They have one for anal play, which I've continued to purchase since first using it. I sell loads of it in the store I work it, and have had customers come back saying how great it was!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31224

Received the love honey peppermint lube today, I have told my oh we can try with that tonight have you lovely people got any tips to make it a good experience.

megan86 wrote:

Received the love honey peppermint lube today, I have told my oh we can try with that tonight have you lovely people got any tips to make it a good experience.

LOTS of lube, since that one isn't quite as thick as an anal lube would be. Be prepared to reapply as often as needed (ie at the first sign of discomfort). Have him use his fingers first (or your own of course) so that you are nice and relaxed and lubed up internally, don't just spread it around your butt hole. Take your time and don't expect to take him to the hilt! Make sure he realises tonight is all about getting you comfortable, not him getting off. Make sure both if you are aware it may not be possible to have full anal sex on your first try, it may be you can only go as far as taking his head. Make sure he holds still to let you adjust rather than have him thrust away. Stop if any pain occurs. Oh...and have fun! :)

What is the best position for comfortable anal I don't want to be sat on top I still feel a bit self conscious after only having a baby 1 month ago.

We love Wicked Ultra Silicone, not specific to anal but a great lube.
As far as position there are all kinds of choices, butt for first time doggie style or on your side top knee up at waist level with bottom leg just slightly bent (not sure what it is called).

In bed waiting for the oh glowing condoms and lube at the ready feeling a bit nervous though.

Good luck. Hope all goes well.

Think he got more out of it than I did didn't hurt but didn't feel good either I don't know maybe I need to try it again.

Don't give up, always worth another try. No pain is a good thing. Were you worrying about pain the whole time? Thinking if you were focused on a concern for pain or trying to "do it right", may not have been in the moment so you can enjoy it. Like I said, worth trying again now that the first time and the jitters and concerns are gone. Good luck, some things jay tale a minute to get in to.

megan86 wrote:

Think he got more out of it than I did didn't hurt but didn't feel good either I don't know maybe I need to try it again.

If it didn't hurt you did something very right :)

You have to remember that you don't technically have any pleasure recievers in your bum (unless of course he can hit your g-spot through the wall) so it's not something that will automatically feel 'good', so to speak. If you weren't hurting or having any other negative feelings (disgust etc) then you're doing fine! It could be you'll never really find physical pleasure in anal, but you'll find pleasure in pleasing your partner. It could be you'll build an assosiation between anal and pleasure. It could be you'll develop a love for it! You've made a great start, no harm in trying again to see if your feelings of it change over time :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

megan86 wrote:

If it didn't hurt you did something very right :)

You have to remember that you don't technically have any pleasure recievers in your bum (unless of course he can hit your g-spot through the wall) so it's not something that will automatically feel 'good', so to speak. If you weren't hurting or having any other negative feelings (disgust etc) then you're doing fine! It could be you'll never really find physical pleasure in anal, but you'll find pleasure in pleasing your partner. It could be you'll build an assosiation between anal and pleasure. It could be you'll develop a love for it! You've made a great start, no harm in trying again to see if your feelings of it change over time :)

+1

Round 2 tonight will get him to play a bit as well I think, on the plus side the peppermint lube made me feel nice and I had an orgasim from him going down there which only normally happens with finger play sorry about the tmi.

Good times!!!

I am 1 sad girl my oh is being a bore even when I went downstairs naked bit I've had a play so feeling a bit better.

Spit :)