Anal play help

I have been going out with my OH for over three years now. We have a great sex life (she loves being spanked) amongst other things. I have allways been interested in anal play and when going down on her starting in finger around. She seems to love it and afew months ago when going doggystyle style she asked to be fucked in the ass. We were both drunk so I slid two fingers in as I'm rather well endowed and she's quite petite. We can normally speak about anything however she allways gets embarrassed like it's too taboo.

How do I get her to open up as I know she would enjoy it.

Thanks

Mike

She is Girlfriend lol not your mum. If it was her idea last time and she appeared to be enjoying it then she may well just be waiting for you to bring it up.

I say tell her you enjoyed her sexy ass and would like to try it again. Worst thing she can say is no, But if your not getting it anyway then what have you got to loose lol.

Go for it. Communication is key to great sex life.

Communication, as coffee said.

It's highly possible that she is just as curious about it as you are, just not sure how to vocalise that interest.

Perhaps just casually bring up the few times that you have experimented with anal play, and just tell her that it was fun and you found it a great turn on, especially when she requested it. Just see what her reaction is. There is a possibility that the alcohol may have been a factor as we tend to say and do things we might not normally do when sober.

The best thing to do is talk about it. But do it at a time when you are both relaxed and comfortable, and don't just dive straight in there with ' I really want to try anal' - be tactful and respectful and take it from there.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Communication, as coffee said.

It's highly possible that she is just as curious about it as you are, just not sure how to vocalise that interest.

Perhaps just casually bring up the few times that you have experimented with anal play, and just tell her that it was fun and you found it a great turn on, especially when she requested it. Just see what her reaction is. There is a possibility that the alcohol may have been a factor as we tend to say and do things we might not normally do when sober.

The best thing to do is talk about it. But do it at a time when you are both relaxed and comfortable, and don't just dive straight in there with ' I really want to try anal' - be tactful and respectful and take it from there.

+1

100% agree with David great advice ! :)

another +1

could always brouse lovehoney together, or next time you stock up on lube go for an anal one.

Thank for your opinions will try to talk to her about it and let you know how it goes.

Mike