How do you discuss anal sex with OH! as an experiment

How would discuss this with the OH any idea!

My OH and I didn't actually didn't actually discuss anal play until after he pressed around the rim of my anus with his finger during foreplay. Later that evening I asked him why he had done it and he told me that he would be interested in trying more. However, I would only advise doing this if you have complete trust and understanding with your other half

not knowing anything about your current relationship i would suggest you try a more general discussion about likes and dislikes in the bedroom ask your oh if there is anything they want to try ect ect this will open up the field for all sorts

wel when you make love do you notice if she likes her one eyed rose stimulated...it is a start. Mrs G Loves my nose rubbing against it while i perform oral actual penetration is out of the question for health reasons but many women like it to the level they are happy with.

I remember talking about it with my gf. Basically we were having a general sex chat. I just asked if she wanted to try it. She said no at the time but we've had conversations about it since and love it now... In moderation!

You could perhaps offer yourself as the recipient as well as the penetrator in a sort of quid pro quo. My wife isn't into receiving but she is very good at dishing it out (and I'm not complaining!)

It depends how open you are with eachother me and my OH are very open and discuss anything we both want to try or any of us want to try well just say "oh i wanna do such and such, what do you think?" i think its good idea to just come out with it. if you try just sticking something up there she may feel vulnerable and violated, (my ex did it and thats how it made me feel.) xx

About 3 months into my r/ship whilst in the middle of foreplay, i asked my husband whether he would mind if i used a finger inside him. He was apprehensive to begin with but soon got used to it with plenty of lube.

I think you should never be afraid to ask about things like this and you may be surprised at the answer.

I guess it does depend how long you have been seeing each other so bear that in mind.

Took a couple of years to approach the subject but when I finally did it was in a conversation of our fantasies/ what we wanted to do to spice things up a little.

in my experience, there is none!

Thank you all for the feed backs,

Don't know if you watch or have any DVD's but one with anal sex in may help and could also stimulate conversation not to mention yourselves in the right way. Would agree that a finger etc rubbed over the anal hole may also be a good way to send out a sort of subtle message, but only you will know if any of these suggestions are a bit of a no no from the start. Failing that you could just be up front blatant and ask if it interested your OH and promise to use lots of lube on their first time and take it slowly to start. It is though really amazing and I think more people are into it than ever. Good luck.

we disscused this and after a few months we picked up the courage just to try it one night we used blindfolds so that she wasnt uncumfortable she had total control and everything went slow always use plenty of lube but after a couple of slow and steady attempts she got more into it and we know do it quite foten and have even tried bringing in a toy aswell for a dp affect very good

I agree with the other posters and as kc so rightly says, only you will know if any of these suggestions are a no go; for example, I think one of the best suggestions is to gently glide your finger over that area during sex or foreplay and if she reacts well, then perhaps you can feel more confident to bring it up in a conversation on things you both want to try, and if she reacts badly then she may be less inclined to want to.

It could really be about give and take as well; like others said, discuss your fantasies and new things you want to try, and if she agrees to try anal, then you can agree to a fantasy of hers too; you both get a great deal! If she does agree, start slow with a lubed up finger - I've tried anal sex but I tend to enjoy it more with small toys or just playing with a finger than full blown penetration, but my OH seems to like this too.

Good luck!