Anal

Hi im new to this forum I would jusy like to know whats best for get a girl into having anal sex?

3 Likes

Maybe ask her to perform some on you either with toys or her hands. Perhaps the pleasure youll recieve will spark an interest, after all, whats good for one’s good for another.:wink:

3 Likes

Have you tried asking her?

@chrislexi123 hello welcome to the forum … discuss and discuss again the only way to get an honest answer ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Helloooooo communication is the way

Are you asking in general or have you got a partner that you want to try this on. Either way a conversation is best. If its an existing partner is this something they have shown interest in? Have you tried and theyve said no? Are you just wondering how to bring it up with a potential partner? Me and hubby have been together 18 tears and even now we communicate about sex even though we know each others wants desires and bodies perfectly. There are times that i dont want certain things and will say so before we do anything. One night i may want anal and the next i dont so i will say.
Communication is key!

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :blush: have you tried asking her if she’d be interested in experimenting?

Hi @chrislexi123 welcome to the tribe!
Honesty is the best way, talk and have fun.

Just ask and let her know you are intrested in trying and it would be her setting the pace of what you try and when, just remember if shes not intrested then thats it if she changes her mind later she’ll tell you.

1 Like

With anything sexual not just anal, whether its a man or a woman being asked this is the most important thing to remember from @Vimto comment.

You don’t keep asking, you don’t ask in a different way or give them something to read in order to get them to change their mind. Plant the seed and see it if grows. If it doesn’t, then thats the end of it.
Maybe we’re reading this all wrong based on assumption, do you want to be the receiver of anal?

2 Likes