Anal play in relationships.

just me in the dark about the whole thing then, thanks for that -

I did say to the OH that I thought that we'd av heard of o alot more mysterious deaths if it were true!! Maybe He'll oblige to taking his wicked way with me now that's cleared up Ta.

I'm very keen on anal and my OH is slowly coming round, mainly beacuse she enjoys being rimmed. Once she's "warmed up" a lubed finger in her ass also works wonders. She used my bad boy on me and we're discussing a strap on. I hope I can persuade her, it's been a long time since I've been fucked in the ass and I love it!

personally for me loosing my anal virginity was the best decision we made as a couple but I am glad I waited, it took a long time to warm up to anything more than a pinky but I wouldn't look back now it brings a whole new meaning to love making it isn't just filth you see in a dirty film :) I'm not really sure how to convince her but maybe slipping a pinky in during intercourse may well make her see it isn't dirty or painful :) Lube Lube Lube is my best advice I think haha good luck! x

Just popped this in to start http://store.adam4adam.com/love-pacifier-butt-plug_1065.html

I love receiving anal and fortunately my OH loves taking me with a strapon. While I love it, it's not the same as the real thing, tho.

She's also more than willing to assist in inserting butt plugs and the like in me so I'm obviously a very lucky guy/girl, lol.