Anal sex issue with my wife

Yes once in stay in and just relax for a moment. Its gets easier the more times you do it![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

First time is always the worse as you are tensed up![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Gem276 wrote:

Perry I would say get her to lie on her back so she can really relax her bottom into the bed in order to open up, I would get her to use her hand on your cock to line it up so its at the correct angle as that helps too. If you put the lube on her bum and the end of your willy and allow her to hold, you will be slippery and she will get a better grip without her losing grip. Once you are lined up correctly it's just a matter of the right pressure on her anus, you need her to relax into the bed, kissing really helps at this point, it will slide in as she can learn to accept you, especially if she's already had an orgasm. Too much pressure and it goes in too fast and that's when it hurts, if this happen just leave the tip in and allow 1 minute of kissing and relaxing the muscles and her bum will accept the rest with ease Xx

Thank you !!!

We were shagging last night and I got my tip inside her ass ... it was once of the most naughty times I ever spent with her... and she came seconds after of the excitement ... thanks for all the tips .... THANK YOU !!!