Anal sex issue with my wife

Hi there,

my oh is gagging for anal sex for some months now. I probably have read 90% of all the tips for "anal for beginners" and we have followed every step in order to manage to enjoy it both of us.

I've rimmed her a few times and she get great orgasms, I use loads of lube all the time, I've played with my fingers, she has worn butt plugs (not often though) but I have NOT been able penetrate her anally yet !! (probably 6 months trying once every 2 weeks or so)

Don't get me wrong, she enjoys me playing with my cock on her bum, but I'd like to get my cock in !!! she usually likes spooning or doggie position and I've tried everything ... is there any trick to get it in? I just pushed constantly with the tip of my cock on her hole expecting her ass to "swallow" my cock ... WTF I'm doing wrong !!!

HELP !!!!!

I'll start trying that ... we have enough foreplay and 2 fingers go in easily !!! ... but maybe trying with 3 or tell her about the masage sounds great !!!

It's also easier if the man wears a cock ring as it makes for a harder erection so anal would be easier. Also use Lots of lube then bingo it will pop in with ease :)

You've got loads of great tips there 😀
I'm not sure about the cock ring though as they make it much girthier, maybe down the line a bit. I glad our refused my oh when we tried cock rings! There was noo way it was happening lol.
But yeah definantly loads of lube, don't be why with it as it's going to be much nicer and real feeling for the both of you. 💟xx

Cock rings would just maintain the erection while your messing about trying to get it in a tight hole, it's never going to happen floppy ;)

Sounds like she's tensing up. You could, if agreed, warm her up with a butt plug and leave it in while you have sex then swiftly remove the plug and insert your penis.
Something that helped on my first time was to push out as though using the toilet which opens up the muscle, it's not worth worrying about actually having a bowel movement because if she can push for a second and something comes out then she should go to the toilet before hand anyway.
As someone else said, if you're not fully erect then it will be difficult and a cock ring may help, yes it will make your penis bigger so you'll need a bigger warm up but a semi has little chance of getting in at all.

I think she is afraid I can do some damage ... so probably you all guys are right ... she has to relax more ... thanks for all the comments !!!

Young and fun95 wrote:

Something that helped on my first time was to push out as though using the toilet which opens up the muscle,

Would second this, I definitely find it helps if I push out gently as it's first going in

Young and fun95 wrote:

Sounds like she's tensing up. You could, if agreed, warm her up with a butt plug and leave it in while you have sex then swiftly remove the plug and insert your penis.
Something that helped on my first time was to push out as though using the toilet which opens up the muscle, it's not worth worrying about actually having a bowel movement because if she can push for a second and something comes out then she should go to the toilet before hand anyway.
As someone else said, if you're not fully erect then it will be difficult and a cock ring may help, yes it will make your penis bigger so you'll need a bigger warm up but a semi has little chance of getting in at all.

+1

get her to breathe deeply and slowly too...and each time she exhales, push in a little more, this is when her muscles will be at their most relaxed x

When I first started enjoying anal sex, I found that actually being 'on top' helped, as it meant I was in control of insertion, and how deep it went - so if you haven't already, try by having her straddle you as you lay on the bed. That way, she may feel more relaxed if she's in control. Also she (or you) can then stimulate clitorally as well to help with arousal.

Also, it's really not something you can rush so you really do need to be patient! Just keep doing what you are doing - lots of calming, soothing foreplay, massages etc and hopefully you'll get there :)

Perry I would say get her to lie on her back so she can really relax her bottom into the bed in order to open up, I would get her to use her hand on your cock to line it up so its at the correct angle as that helps too. If you put the lube on her bum and the end of your willy and allow her to hold, you will be slippery and she will get a better grip without her losing grip. Once you are lined up correctly it's just a matter of the right pressure on her anus, you need her to relax into the bed, kissing really helps at this point, it will slide in as she can learn to accept you, especially if she's already had an orgasm. Too much pressure and it goes in too fast and that's when it hurts, if this happen just leave the tip in and allow 1 minute of kissing and relaxing the muscles and her bum will accept the rest with ease Xx

I had a tickle in my throat and coughed and swallowed him up ! I didn't mean too! He was all lined up and just starting to push it was funny. You do usually need to go slow and relax with lots of lube.

I found being on 'top' when you first start trying anal is always better for the women. She can then ease her way in at her own pace and comfort. Once she's in you'll both be well away, and believe me its not a bad position either :D

everyones advice above is spot on, though i would say, everyone is different, and its going to take practice to find the best way.

spooning seems to be a very common one and indeed its the one my OH finds easiest to get started. as Terry says, deep breathing, nice and slow to relax.

also sometimes the OH pushing out-overs can help to open up and allow the penis in easier.

Think the main thing is have a warm bath together, massage each other, use lots of lube, do spooning then wham bam it will slide in :)

My wife pushes out like shes about to pass wind as I push in, loads of lube obviously and as she let's go it slowing gets sucked in a little, also get to her to have a nice drink so she losens up a little

Slowly

To much wrote:

My wife pushes out like shes about to pass wind as I push in, loads of lube obviously and as she let's go it slowing gets sucked in a little, also get to her to have a nice drink so she losens up a little

As long as its not prune juice lol

😂

Willowpuss wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Something that helped on my first time was to push out as though using the toilet which opens up the muscle,

Would second this, I definitely find it helps if I push out gently as it's first going in

+2

Being really aroused is important. If it's a little uncomfortable as it goes in, pause but don't pull your penis out. It will hopefully then be possible to enter fully once the sphincter relaxes.