Anal issues

So I adore anal play, both giving and receiving. But my wife has always been not great on anal penetration. It hurts her as she tenses up. So years ago I did do it and on very rare occasions she will prompt me to try. But we are talking years apart.

Last night she offered her sexy rear to me and a problem reoccured. I just go soft. I get so turned on but as soon as I try and enter it's no good for anything. Tried for over an hour last night getting hard then try to enter.....noooooo.

I never have this issue on any other type of sex. All I can think is that my mind goes off on one about hurting her and deflates the old fella to prevent it. I love her more than anything and would never want her in pain and cannot come up with any other reason why.

Any experience similar or advice.

I know exactly what you mean same thing happened with an ex. I found that either use a cock ring or some thing like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36868

same advice, a good cock ring

Have you tried using beads/ butt plugs etc over a period of time to allow her to get used to the sensations?
Build up small and slow with plenty of lube so any discomfort is minimised.
After this it may be possible for her to relax enough to cope with your penis.

Also different positions can help- don’t just rely on good old doggie, what about on her back, pillow under her bum n knees up towards her shoulders.
If it’s to work she has to be relaxed.

Music, candles, scents and romance can’t hurt but at the end of the day if its not for her then it ain’t.

I was a complete no way! Not for me until recently. As long as I’m super relaxed I find it much easier for him to enter me. We usually spend a lot more time getting in the mood and i find it more comfortable lay on my back legs up in the air!

I haven’t experienced anal, giving or receiving, sorry.

Where position is concerned, try having her on her back with you between her legs, prop her up on a cushion if needs be. I find it a more relaxed pose, so less likely to tense up

Start with small toys, build up on size of toys until she is comfortable with a size that is with the size of your fella. Don’t forget plenty of lube enjoy and take care x

I must admit anal giving or receiving has never cropped up for me. I would be very wary of hurting her.
For me I experience pain, sometimes it’s a painful coccyx, painful piles, or passing blood, I’ve had back problems all my life, I always have to be careful having sex.