anal tips !

hey guys,

I was just wondering if yous could give me any advice when it comes to having safe, clean and fun anal sex. For example what do you do to prepare yourself befor hand and is there anyways to make it feel good.

anyfeedback would be apreciateed ! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Try the link ....Guide to Anal Sex for Beginners .....You'll find it by clicking on Lovehoney Blog within the Advice Section at the bottom of this page. Lovehoney publish various advice blogs, or links to further reading.

This blog and video guide should hopefully give you all the answers you need :)

hey thanks for your info. I have looked at them befor and they had good advice, i was just more curious as to what people on here do personaly to enhace their plesure during it and their prep routines.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Practice practice practice, I always reccomend some solo play if you are the receiver, nothing helps to train your brain to enjoy it like playing with yourself, you just have so much more control and can really experiment with different feelings without any anxiety that your partner might accidentally hurt you etc. Once you know what your doing to yourself you can really start to enjoy what someone else is doing to you. I also think there’s a lot of value in solo anal if your the pitcher, so to speak, knowing what it feels like, and what feels good for you will help you have a better understanding of what feels good for them. For cleanliness, nothing is really necessary for some light play or sex though an anal douche can be good for a little extra piece of mind(careful though because this can go badly if not done right), for more invasive. . . errr adventurous activities an enema is an effective way to avoid any mess, not exactly simple though. Otherwise knock yourself out, butt stuff is fun stuff.

KingGrthy wrote:

Practice practice practice, I always reccomend some solo play if you are the receiver, nothing helps to train your brain to enjoy it like playing with yourself, you just have so much more control and can really experiment with different feelings without any anxiety that your partner might accidentally hurt you etc. Once you know what your doing to yourself you can really start to enjoy what someone else is doing to you. I also think there’s a lot of value in solo anal if your the pitcher, so to speak, knowing what it feels like, and what feels good for you will help you have a better understanding of what feels good for them. For cleanliness, nothing is really necessary for some light play or sex though an anal douche can be good for a little extra piece of mind(careful though because this can go badly if not done right), for more invasive. . . errr adventurous activities an enema is an effective way to avoid any mess, not exactly simple though. Otherwise knock yourself out, butt stuff is fun stuff.

Couldn't have put it better xx

1 Like

Talk about it...

Relax and enjoy it.....it’s got to be be fun for both of you....

Lube galore!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/08/06/first-time-anal-101/ should hopefully give you all the answers you need :)

thank you ! i had a look it was very informative ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)