Anal vibrators

i’m started to experiment with the idea of anal vibrators. i am already a massive fan of anal sex and using dildos but i want to take it to the next level. i’m after a vibrator that is quite big but is also pretty quiet. does anyone have any recomendations?
thanks

3 Likes

Have you typed this into the previous forum search could be something in there ? :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

2 Likes

i’m not sure, i don’t think so. i posted asking about using rabbit vibrators but that’s about it​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I suspect most vibrators could be used anally so its just a question of looking for the size you want. As dildos and vibrators are generally designed for penetrative use there’s no real need to look for one specifically stating it’s meant for anal use.

As for how quiet they are? Best off reading reviews. There’ll be some natural ‘soundproofing’ of course…

2 Likes

I can Defo recommend brands like we-vibe and lovesense would be good places to start for quiet yet great vibes with quality and rechargeable too.

2 Likes

Just to add to what @Rob36 said, you don’t necessarily need to look for an anal vibrator but you do need to make sure that it has a flared base and is therefore suitable for anal. I can’t make any suggestions because i don’t have any vibrators that would be suitable for anal but if you are worried about the noise, read through the reviews to see if anyone has mentioned noise. If you buy a toy you can check whether anyone would be able to hear it by switching it on, leave it under the duvet (or where ever you want to use it), leave the room and see if you can hear it. I was surprised that all of my toys are muffled enough by the duvet and a closed door. If you purchased a toy and found that it wasn’t suitable you can get a refund through the 100 day money back promise.

3 Likes

I’ve been enjoying (non vibrating) glass and metal plugs/dildos anally, but sometimes I’ll hold a silicone vibrator (clit or bullet vibe) against them to send some vibrations inside :slight_smile:

I’ve only used this vibrating plug :point_down: that I got in this kit, but I didn’t really like it and wouldn’t recommend it. It never stayed in because the neck was too short…

2 Likes