Using a clitoral vibrator as a male anal toy

My partner has been getting interested in more anal play for him. I have used my fingers and then the Temptation Mini Anal Vibrator (sorry, I don't know how to add the link) We want to progress to something longer but not necessarily wider as he is still very much at the "scared this will hurt" stage. I have had a look but all anal vibrators seems a bit too wide (4.5 inches approx)

Has anyone used the clitoriffic Waterproof Vibrator as an anal vibe? (Again, sorry, I cant link the page)

Or what do you good peops suggest as a suitable toy for the next stage if his "training" ? He loves the thought of something vibrating rather than just a dildo.

Thank you 😊

One thing i can tell you about that vibe, mine definitely wasn't waterproof. It died after 3 20 minute uses due to plastic on plastic with no rubber washer or anything to actually make it water tight, it rusted all the internal metal, and even fresh batteries it was dead. The head is bigger than it looks in the picture too, a good inch, maybe inch and a half wide.The vibrations are also mainly in the sides of the head, and don't much travel down the shaft, so i don't think it is really what you're looking for. I would not reccomend it be used for anal, the muscles are strong and will try to suck it in, and with no flared base if you lose your grip its gone, and will probably need a hospital for removal.

This anal vibe is actually not as wide as the head of the clitoriffic http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29496 and thats the girth at the widest point, right by the base, the tip and shaft taper so will help with slight stretching and would be a good step up from a finger. As always, remember to use plenty of good quality lube, they make thicker ones specially for anal to aid comfort, and take it slow, relaxation is important too.

Thanks for the info VirginAngel - definitely don't want him ending up in hospital, crikey!!

I did look at the one you suggested and the size seems perfect. I just wish it came in a colour other than bright, girly pink. I will just have to tell him to keep his eyes closed ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Do make sure that any toys you use have a flared base, wouldn't want anything disappearing up there!

The one which VA suggested is the slimmest one on this site. Just bigger than a finger in circumference. However, be careful to not leave it unattended, because it could go walkies like PP said. That'd put him off for life!

Has he tried experimenting on his own? I found that was an easy way to get used to feeling what I like and what I don't, so I could then tell my OH what I wanted.

Also, have you had a look at the slim prostate massagers? They're really thin and go in nicely. They then sit right where the prostate is and they feel great. You don't need vibrations to get a kick out of them, but there are quite a few which do vibrate if that's what you're after!

Thanks for all the advice folks. We now know where to go from here........and I will be going in slowly 😉

There are plenty of anal massagers that would be perfect. Don't attempt to use a cheap product. Some vibes can be dual used for bum play, which isn't an issue.

Oh, clever!

Have you had a look at this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23981

Not so much a dildo but the beads feel fantastic and the vibrations travel well all through the toy. It's a lovely soft silicone too and not that much wider than a finger at the tip - the circumference listed is the wider end which is to stop it travelling further inside.

Thanks for all the tips. He's going to have a very merry Christmas I'm sure now!

Also, if you are using a normal vibrator for anal, as well as clitoral, it would be advised to either use a condom with the toy for anal play