Anal

Mate you got to be happy with that, sounds like your both getting something good out of it. But did sound like a bit of prep work over months to get there. I feel sometimes a huge dick may not be all it has cracked up to being.

2 Likes

@Toolman31 Yes we both get massive satisfaction from it. My Misses was very anal :grin: about her prep and how long it was going to be before we tried any penetration. She did lots of research on the Internet, bought various butt plugs ranging from the smallest to a size just bigger than my girth. About 5 plugs, only when she could put the biggest in easy and without any kind of pain or discomfort was she going to be ready for anal. Now she will wear one of her bigger plugs for at least 2 hours before we have sex. She actually upstairs now with it inserted waiting for a good pogoing later! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I would advise against this. If she has said no then getting your fingers close is likely going to worry her about what you are going to do next and take her out of the moment and any enjoyment she was having.

6 Likes

This is so true I have tried this when she was in the heights of passion (only once) and it was a big no no for her

She sounds very committed and happy to put the work in. That is what you want in a good relationship.

1 Like

I no what you mean, she is fine with outside touching actually puts her to sleep. Just not huge on things inside.

1 Like

The OPs wife said no completely so it would be a bad thing for her.

If it works for your situation that’s great.

Yep I agree with that totally, he has made his intentions clear to her and now has to wait if it will chance or not.

Thanks all again for your feedback. I guess I was looking for people to say that it’s great but I’m just kidding myself. I respect all your opinions and especially my wife when she says no. Just so you all know I have never forced this issue and I never will, if she is uncomfortable with it then we won’t do it, I love and respect her too much to push it on her

3 Likes

Defo has to be her choice that she feels 100% comfortable with as anal play simply isn’t for everyone which that’s totally ok, hence why you get gay men who are Top, Bottom or versatile.

I’d start small and use loads of lube, Even would recommend an anal relaxing type lube, lovehoney has a direct page for this type of product- https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-anal-sex/anal-easing/

I would also recommend being in the right mood like after a nice warm bath when she’s feeling all relaxed and the muscles aren’t tensed.

2 Likes

@Horny_Happy_Husband As others have said this is entirely up to your OH, and if and when she’s ready to try it. But a story of hope for you both; Mrs Joe and I have been together for 15+ years, and it’s taken that time for her to feel comfortable talking about and trying anal again after an uncomfortable (and really uncaring it seems) episode of anal with an ex. You might not know the ins and outs of your OH’s previous experiences, which in our case scarred this area of sex for her.

We’ve explored our bodies together keeping within boundaries we’ve set, slowly trying new and kinkier stuff that we each want to try. We bought a beginners anal kit recently which includes a very small butt plug, and she’s really enjoyed the sensation of vaginal sex with this in, and wants this more (lube, lube, lube). She’s also enjoying slipping an occasional finger up me, so exploring things together helps us both enjoy new things. Whether we will try full on anal who knows, but focusing on what gives us mind blowing sex is great for us both at the moment.
Hope that helps.

3 Likes

When I first tried anal sex it was also the first time for my girlfriend at the time. Although we both got to like it after a while, I regret not taking things slower. Since then when I’ve had a girlfriend who didn’t want to do anal stuff (either at all or after experimenting a bit), then that’s cool by me. If you’re going to suggest it again, then how about first getting an equivalent-sized realistic dildo from LH to try out on yourself (solo if your OH doesn’t want to help) then tell your OH how it was.

2 Likes

We now have mutual anal fun. I’ve always been up for it but it took a bit of convincing for her to try it. She did get more receptive to the idea when I was really going to town licking her pussy and just went a little lower to get all her juices that were flowing. A little dip down with the tip of my tongue every now and then starting to ‘open up’ to the idea over time, but if it’s just not for her then don’t push it.

1 Like

We tried anal on a drunken night very early in our relationship together and it was a complete disaster. We were both completely unprepared, no appropriate anal lube etc etc No sooner than I’d started to insert my penis did she yell at me to stop. Being honest it wasn’t really pleasant for me either but it’s always remained on my bucket list. I agree and think it’s mainly a mental thing, a taboo and the thought that maybe we’re missing out on something. After that terrible experience any discussion of anal sex with her was a short one so I never tried again.

Fast forward a number of years and we did one of those mojo upgrade kind of quizzes and it turned out she was open to some butt play (toys,fingers) We got better prepared and started with occasional finger play and then some small silicone plugs which were easy for her to accommodate She’s gradually tried different toys increasing in size. Some toys have worked wonderful for both of us and some have been a complete disaster, the shape just doesn’t seem a good fit for her and they’re now in the toy recycling box. Her favourite butt toy now is glass, circumference: 4.5 inches, Insertable Length: 4 inches. I love the way the toy looks in her butt and the feeling it provides when doing PIV sex. It’s still not penis sized though and I think that there is a long way to go before she ask me to fuck her butt again and I don’t really mind. If it happens then great but I’m enjoying where we are now. Anal play isn’t something we’ll do every session but it has become a regular part of our play and ‘mentally’ for me I’ve ticked that box. We go at her pace, she seems to of reached her limit for now

3 Likes

My partner and i had anal sex once many years ago. We purchased lubricant and some toys to try it out. The first time my partner enjoyed it and i absolutely loved it! We did then try it again soon after and rushed into it. My partner hated it and refused to ever do it again. I took the blame for this as it was mt fault! However, a few years later i did lots of research into it and promised her that we would start small and slow and take baby steps until we have full anal intercourse. She did agree to try it on a christmas day. We had lubricant and started with the smallest toy we could find. We used that several times over the next few weeks until we made a small increase in size. We took it so slow it probably took us two months until we had anal intercourse. We are now approximately three years later and have anal intercourse weekly. My partner loves it and regularly tells me that she was happy we built it up slowly and recommends anal to her close pals. She loves it so much we have began to speak about pegging. So standby for the update !!

4 Likes

I want to try anal again the wife and I tried it before but she said I was too big and won’t let me anywhere near this region. I might try to suggest I pop my thumb in next time we try doggy but not expecting it to go down well…

2 Likes

Haha I don’t think she will be down with just jamming it in, either talk to her about it or just go with an external rub or little pushes against the hole. Trust me if she is not into anal stuff she’s not going to like a random thumb in her but

3 Likes

I tried anal for the first time about a month ago and I was super scared that it would hurt so I made sure I was with someone that I felt comfortable with and applied lots of lube both to myself and him. We started of very slow only inserting the tip and then by about 2 mins we were fucking quite hard.

4 Likes

I love doing anal, when we first it hubby brought different flavoured lubes, I loved the strawberry one. He put it on me and him as well. He said we’ll start off slow then work up to it, didn’t work out like that :rofl: I got carried away and just Lent right back on him and said fuck me hard

3 Likes

Ultimately if she says no then that’s it for the time being at least. Not all people want to do all things and you might just have to accept that. For example I would love my wife to give me a blowjob where I cum inside her mouth and she swallows but she hates the taste so I just accept that. But (or butt) we do have anal and here’s how you MIGHT get it too:

Talk to her and tell her how much the thought of it turns you on and you’d love to try anal play but you understand if she’s keen. Pressure is never sexy and if she feels pressured she’ll tense up and it will hurt. She needs to feel relaxed.

So get her to use some of the toys on you. That’s how we started. After a couple of years she got curious and asked me, during one steamy session, to use the small butt plug on her. She really liked it. We had a few more steamy sessions with the small plug and I asked her if she was ready to try the medium. And we built up.

When we finally got to full penetration we started small, built up to the medium and then large before finally in I went. I exploded the second I went it.

Make sure you make her cum too whether with toys or oral or vaginal sex. If she’s turned on and happy she will relax.

Basically it took us years to go from a hard no to a case where now I don’t get a birthday blowjob; I get birthday anal. And she loves it! But I’d resigned myself to never having it.

Let it be her choice, accept that she might never change, have anal play for you and maybe, just maybe it will open her eyes. Most women who experiment with anal because THEY want to and who do it properly find they love it. Women who try it because they feel pressured or who don’t do it properly find it hurts.

I hope for your sake you get there. It’s honestly the best sex I’ve ever had. But that wouldn’t be the case if my wife didn’t enjoy it too. Good luck

3 Likes