angry pirate

well......just spent the weekend having lots of sex with the OH, just before we got down to it this morning i commented on how i'm impressed that we've never had any accidents cos we're both so unco-ordinated. Then after we have sex i give him a blow job and when he cums he accidently gets it in my eye (so painful) and in his rush to grab me a towel to get it out of my eye he kicks me in the shin!

I just got accidently angry pirated......its painful, i hope my eye goes down before work tomorrow!

so what sex related accidents have the OA had?

Hahaha that's funny! (or should i say i'm sorry about your accident) We fellout of bed once during sex, we also broke a bed, pulled down some curtains and riuned a quilt! x

it is quite funny really, i had to come up with an excuse though lol told my mum i got deoderant in my eye!

ooh er, lots of stuff broken then!

I accidentally got it in her eye before so just kicked her in the shin as I thought I may as well have went through with it by that point as she was already mad at me! We do have a thread about sexual mishaps already but I may as well add mine again here.

Somehow I managed to twist my vas deferons when my testicles shifted position during ejaculation. It was extremely painful but fortunately surgery wasn't required. *whew*

I bit my boyfriends chest a bit tooo hard one time and it put him off having sex. The bite mark was so raw though, it was bleeding a bit. >.<

Ouch LL though I know exactly what you mean, sometimes i just have to bite somthing but so far I bite my arm rather than my OH. As far as angry pitate goes, ive never had the pleasure =S of experiancing that and have to say dont wish to either lol

It only happened the once but I learnt neverrrr to do it again! I felt so bad after, he had a mark for sooo long. =(

I have hit my arm on the bedside cabinet and OH has done a full body flip on the way to the loo which put an end to what we had started we think he got his foot caught in the duvet I couldn't help him for laughing!!!

nothing too drastic for me!

a few bruises here an there and i've bled before because my cervix was hit and it was near that time of the month, but nothing absolutley devestating

ave never had anything to bad, fell out of bed once, was more funny than anything else. a did get cum in an ex's eye as she was giving me a blow job, she wasnt happy.

hehe i'm not surprised andy_69, hurts like a bitch! hes not getting any head for quite some time!

al need to take ur work for it wenchiepie, looked reali sore tho, felt reali bad wen it happened.

hopefully you'll never have to find out! it goes doiwn pretty quickly though, my eye just looks a little bloodshot now, still a tad sore though.

yeah hopefully a wont, would mean a total change in my sexual preferrence i remember her eye going all bloodshot, but thats bout it, was a while ago

I only got it in the eye once, and luckily it was just as I was blinking, so most of it was kept out. Still stung like mad for about an hour and went a little pinkish and watery, but at least it wasn't a full-on covering. Just enough to let me know I never want it to happen again! Tend to keep the glasses on now just for added protection.

BashfulBabe wrote:

I only got it in the eye once, and luckily it was just as I was blinking, so most of it was kept out. Still stung like mad for about an hour and went a little pinkish and watery, but at least it wasn't a full-on covering. Just enough to let me know I never want it to happen again! Tend to keep the glasses on now just for added protection.

*imagines BB performing oral in full welders gear plus goggles* lol

Bet there's a fetish for that somewhere!

BashfulBabe wrote:

Bet there's a fetish for that somewhere! External Media

Maybe one for winter time though, cant think of it being too comfortable to wear in the hot summer =S