Sex Injuries!

What's happened to you? What injuries have you sustained or only found out about after a fantastic session?!

I've had:

* A hickie on my chin!

* Teeth shaped bruises regularly!

* Bruised clit!

* My OH's head swollen a third bigger than normal!

* Needed to sit on a cushion!

x

Thankfully nothing much other than a sore throat quite a few red marks and a clit that couldnt take anymore for a while.

Lol thats just reminded me! I had a thick lip after one marathon BJ! Trying to avoid explaining that to the parents was interesting!!

x

ooft, all ive ever had is some minor bleeding cause he was hitting my cervix ( it happens when im due on) and being a little sore.

nexas, i can kiss it better? ;)

When I first got with my gf she had braces. She kind of nicked me with when she gave me a BJ. Thought nothing more of it until the cut got infected. Yeah explaining that to the doc was pretty damn embarrassing. I still have a little scar on the head.

When my fella was with his first gf, and it was his first time, he split the skin between foreskin and head, apparantly it bled for ages and hurt like hell. He's got a scar now.

I've been quite lucky, no real injuries apart from VERY sore nipples after some rough sessions x

• all manner of marks and bruises (not entirely accidental on his part, he loves to leave handprints on my boobs and bum!)
  • stubble rash on my nipples, thighs and pussy - the opposite to Nexas' injury, the stubble was on his face, the rash on my bits!!
  • cricked neck - the result of an overenthusiastic thrust from him while receiving a blowjob. Ouch.
  • cum-in-eye, like andserkiel and, I suspect, many others!
  • Concussion. We were in the shower and I slipped. Oops. Not sexy!

SS xx

Gee I have been lucky. The worst I have had is a bruised willy.

Oooh this is fun!

errrmmm for me:

• Painful joints
  • Painful muscles
  • Pulled muscles
  • Stomach cramp after coming
  • A sore vagina on a pretty regular basis, usually passes after 15 - 20 minutes though
  • Leg or hip cramp
  • Bruises (although luckily I don't bruise easily so can take a love bite without the icky bruise after!)
  • Torn perineum
  • Torn vagina (blood scares the OH though so have to run off and sort it!)
  • Bruised cervix
  • OH has "accidently" poked me in the eye twice, like literally his finger went right in!!
  • Been punched in the face accidently whilst giving head too!

That's all I can remember for now sex is brutal! Good job it's worth it

Ax

Perhaps the Health and safety Executive should draw up some guidelines, or maybe you could claim on the insurance for "Personal Injuries"...

My back is still hurting from the hand job I gave my boyfriend two days ago!

Andserkiel wrote:

• Locked-jaw and general mouth ache from giving head

Get that one quite a bit too, I say quite a bit...every time lol!

Ax

Nexas wrote:

I get headaches after I cum particularly hard...is that normal?

I dunno, probably! Maybe it's dehydration? Get it checked out though if you're worried!

Ax

I once chipped a disc in my back through vigourous sex!

Bad times.

SG69 x

AdnaW wrote:

• Bruises (although luckily I don't bruise easily so can take a love bite without the icky bruise after!)

Mmmmmm, I leeerrrrvvvve leaving bite marks, I think the marks are one of the best parts about biting! A bit of a speciality of mine, I've been complimented on it by many recipients of my toothy affections. Mmmmmmmm. *remembers*

So far ive been seriously lucky and not had any as far as im aware, besides general soreness after a hard session, lol.

Well, minus the odd bruise, spank mark, scratch, and bite mark :) xxx

I still owe the OH a bite, waiting for the perfect moment ^_^

I do like bite marks, I love feeling "branded" but....they aren't particularly attractive in my opinion, it's just the act and the connotations that I love!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I do like bite marks, I love feeling "branded" but....they aren't particularly attractive in my opinion, it's just the act and the connotations that I love!

Ax

yeah i know what you mean, i like the whole branding my partner idea, lol, but me and the OH havent really done it much since we got together, but we did it LOADS when we were friends, lol.

* Carpet burns.

* Fingernail paper cut on my OH's foreskin.

* Hand shaped bruise on my backside!

The first time for best mate's and her ex - they ended up splitting his foreskin!!!

x