Ouch!!!

Wife said I had a promise on tonight so had the bath though i'd give the old tackle a trim

in my enthusiasm and whilst manipulating said tackle I caught the old bell end a glancing nick with the razor

there was much bleeding. No perminant damage i'am glad to say

lesson. Learned when wheelding a razor down there f.....g concentrate

sadly looks like all nooky is on hold for a few days

All the wife could say when she stopped laughing was. "Stupid sod"

That really is Ouch!

Don't worry your not the first, I've done that one before thought I'd cut myself a new fanny slit.!!! Lol =p

Ouch. I hope it heals really quickly x

I caught a nipple whilst shaving my chest in the shower. Boy it looked like 'Psycho'. Turned out OK when I ran the cold water, it was just a small nick that stopped with the use of the styptic pencil.

Ouch indeed but I have to say I laughed at ya too. Concentrate is definitely the word of the day! Hope it heals fast. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ouch poor you but I did lol sorry hope it heals soon

OUCH sounds like an understatement!

Reading this justifies me paying for a wax and enduring the short lived pain associated with it!

Ouch sorry I too laughed

Lollipop ;) wrote:

That really is Ouch!

Don't worry your not the first, I've done that one before thought I'd cut myself a new fanny slit.!!! Lol =p

OMG I just realised what this said! I'm ill here lol :-))

Yeah I've been there myself, it ain't very comfortable that's for sure.

I hope you heal quickly, try a salt water bath it will help it heal quicker

Ouchy, think we've all been there, I remember being young n shaving great big hold in my leg ..

The dangers of Shaving... one of the key reasons I go natural.... well, that and the fact that I'm lazy. :p Hope it clears up soon, Cap54.

Bless you. It's happened me several times and it's not nice!

What was the razor doing down that end???

Hairy cockhead syndrome???

I've cut myself quite a few times , very unpleasant ! Hope it heals up soon x

Ive not done this intimately but I cut a massive gash in the back of my ankle once, I cringe for you.

![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) ouch indeed!

Hope it doesn't sting during sexy liaisons with the OH.

You guys are making me clamp my legs shut, cover my nipples and chant "nonononononono"

Bless you! I hope your promise carries forward for when your little soldier recovers from his war wound! lol

Thanks for the sympathy guys the promise is banked and things are on the mend
Down side is if I get anywhere near a semi
Feels like its going to start bleeding again
Ho hum only myself to blame.. Lol