Butt plugs

Hiya everyone

My OH and I are starting to enjoy some anal play and I've recently purchased a vibrating butt plug. I'm planning on using it on Friday for valentines (with some gorgeous lingerie too of course!) but I had a quick question. How long can/should you use one for? I understand the comfort levels will vary for each person but is there a guideline on how long you should have one in for? Or am I worrying about nothing?

many thanks for your help

xxx

It depends on the plug usually

Hi niceNnaughty - I think that this LH Link on how to use a butt plug will be very helpful for you :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-butt-plug/

I think use common sense really - as long as is comfortable.
I've had the booty buddy in for over 6 hours in the past but a larger plug about 45 mins is my max at present. In all cases I remove when it gets uncomfortable and take lube with me to make sure it doesn't dry out.

As others have said already, there is no right or wrong answer. What is good is that you have thought about this already.

Listen to your ass and obey! It will tell you when enough is enough.

wear it for as long as you are enjoying it.

i regularly wear one at home for 3 hours, or for shopping trips of 4 - 5 hours. sitting on the bus is a much improved experience. as long as it's the right size for u, no harm will come from wearing one for hours. it really gets the juces flowing mmmmmm

which one is it?

For long as you find the sensation pleasurable!

Listen to your body, it will soon tell you when you need to stop

I've worn a plug for upwards of 8 hours over-night with no problems. The only thing to be aware of is that some cheaper plugs may cause irritation internally, this is less likely with metal/glass/silicone although these are more expensive. Try it for a couple of hours then give it a day or two to see if it caused any problems. After that you should be able to determine if you've reacted to it.