(Another) Favorite Sexual Position!

A door restrain set is always a good option... with a magic wand..

Now there is a powerful combination!

Bent over the side of my bed with oh pulling my head back with my hair so I can see us in mirror opposite as he f***s me hard..... Yet to try as he's working away at the min but had me all hot n bothered in my dream!

The imagination is a great idea constructor..

Many times I think, i wonder if i can do that, but it is the trying that gets me going.

Doggy style, just fantastic :-D

Yes, doggy is an all time favorite.

Doggy is a favourite with me especially with a bit of spanking at the same time

Standing up with my legs wrapped around him, my back against the wall with him thrusting hard.

Like the sound of that, not one I've tried yet.

Doggy, with her kneeling on the bed, head buried in a pillow with her arms outstretched in front of her, gripping the sheet bum stuck high up in the air, I love it, it means I get to play with her arse at the same time as pounding her...

Hmmmmm. This was also A recent position that I found VERY rewarding in the omg! Stakes.
I think it also has everything to do with the angle, as it makes stimulation intense for both. ..actually, physically and metally

Head down arse up lol! I love doggy with my face buried in a pillow and knelt with my arse up so my oh can really go for it and as it turns out I like the occasional spank too -so a bit of arse caressing and a good hard thwack are great in this position! I also like being held by the hips pulled to the edge of the bed whilst oh stands over me and I can look at him....and.....infact I don't really have a favourite, because I was just going to carry on lol!

slinx wrote:

Head down arse up lol! I love doggy with my face buried in a pillow and knelt with my arse up so my oh can really go for it and as it turns out I like the occasional spank too -so a bit of arse caressing and a good hard thwack are great in this position! I also like being held by the hips pulled to the edge of the bed whilst oh stands over me and I can look at him....and.....infact I don't really have a favourite, because I was just going to carry on lol!

Very enticing..

Indeed! ;)

slinx, your description sounds so much better than mine... love it.

Thankyou BBG

Definitely a fav of mine too

Partner sitting on my lap facing the other way, while doing anal I kiss her neck and back while playing with her nipples with one hand and using my other hand on her clit.

Wrists and ankles tied to each other and legs pulled up by a restrain.

That was a sight and a half!

Hi Swanky try this thread love this position

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/930775-orthopaedic-bed-wedge-a-great-addition-to/

I am sure it was.. Tempted to get the bondage set in the 50% sale... For any future experimentations😇