(Another) Favorite Sexual Position!

We are back!

Discussing our favorite sexual positions, giving advice, sharing tips and better of all, confessing..

In what kind of positions have you been putting yourselves into?

Perhaps not confessing and sharing too much ;) that's why the last thread was removed. Sharing advice and tips without being overly explicit is fine - and remember - at Lovehoney, life begins at 18, so no stories about when you were 16 etc ;-)

Thank you David, keep an eye on us!

lately we have been using wege pillows so she can be completely lie on clitorial stimulation whist I penetrate her anally

Wedge pillows? Enlighten me!

Oh my... what a revelation..

they are great but take up space and hard to explain (thus we have a large box in our room that just looks like we have not finished unpacking LOL

We have thought about redoing our room in blue so we could use them as "pillows" but have not got around to attempting that.

LOL.. Hard to explain.. Yes, I had the same trouble with a table I used to have..

Cant you put them in another room?

But they do look naughty so you can put yourself in all sorts of positions..

I have A position strap from LH that I love. It really makes things a lot easier

Hi guys

The original thread was removed because, although it started out as a discussion / advice thread, it ended up being a flirtatious conversation between 2 or 3 members who were 'imagining' what each other looked like etc in certain positions. This is completely against the rules and made several members very uncomfortable.

Please be aware of the way you discuss topics and be very mindful with this thread in particular. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Thanks!

Naughty Mum sat on the naughty step last night........
๐Ÿ˜‘
Will be a good girl๐Ÿ˜‡

We also have a doggy style strap that is a favourite.

I enojy my OH laying facedown with a pillow under her hips, becuase i can reach around and play with her clit and she cant stop me :P i can also spank her easliey with out her moving.

Those wedge pillows could be stuffed into an oversize pillow case and used as a real pillow.... Ironically my mum has one, helps with posture, and ppl with gastro probs, as you sleep on more of a slope.
Might make it less of an issue.... Hide the elephant in the too. In plain sight I say

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi guys

The original thread was removed because, although it started out as a discussion / advice thread, it ended up being a flirtatious conversation between 2 or 3 members who were 'imagining' what each other looked like etc in certain positions. This is completely against the rules and made several members very uncomfortable.

Please be aware of the way you discuss topics and be very mindful with this thread in particular. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Thanks!

I am sure we are not going to put ourselves in that risky position again... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thank you.

Damn! I thought that WAS the fav position๐Ÿ˜‡

hahaha, it surely is!

But it depends on context! lol

I like being pinned to the bed by my wrists with my legs spread by his knees and being f**cked hard as he looks into my eyes. Hot.

Now I am si gle again I don't feel so fettered to be a good girl..... Or maybe I " should" get fettered...... ๐Ÿ˜
What is the best/ favorite position to start off with, and should I preempt an encounter and get the appropriate toy 1st?๐Ÿ˜Š